Title: LeserZ banned by Caecilius

CKEY: LeserZ

Admin’s CKEY: WhyIsCaeciliusTaken

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: I don’t know

Ban Type: Server

Ban Length: Permanent

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 02/09/2020

Round ID: 12351

Ban Reason: As a borg with PALADIN lawset, tried to shuttlegib the clown twice, completely unprovoked, then said that they “blew up something” (they didn’t) and refused to say what, before disconnecting.

Appeal Reason:
The clown had exploded a bomb and ran away.He blew the bomb to get rid of us.At that time, I did not know what to do when I caught it.So I threw it into space.
Additional Information:
I learned the game. I don’t make any simpler mistakes.

You tried to evade this ban did you not? If this is going to be lifted, you’ll need to say why you tried to ban evade rather than appeal.

I was playing from another computer.I learned the game from other servers.I didn’t think it would be a problem.

Ban evasion is taken very seriously in every single SS13 server.

I’m not as to whether this should be lifted.

At that time, I did not know what to do when I caught it.So I threw it into space.

Borgs can’t catch or hold things.

I was didnt know.I wouldn’t do anything like that again.

Can you explain why you disconnect before the issue was resolved? No matter if the ban is justified or not you should always stick around and see what the admin decides to do in the end. Leaving makes you look guilty no matter what. This is no doubt why your ban was escalated to permanent too.

You likely would have just been facing a temp job ban otherwise. Which would have been much easier to appeal if you’re actually innocent.

actually i can’t remember.I don’t claim to be im right.I won’t do it again

I’ll double check the bomb logs.

The clown primed no explosives, plus you tried to evade. Denied.