CKEY: pismorizzo

Your Discord: 

Offender’s CKEY: Leonid Zurnadzhi,SpinnerMaster 

LRP or MRP server: MRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: Honky Wonky , Jane Smith 

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 3/21/2021

Round Number: 28123

Rules Broken: Rule 8 - Antag Conduct

Incident Description: A syndicate incursion was going on although I just thought it was normal tots at the time. Jane Smith was a known syndie as they had tried to kill many people inculding me with their energy chainsaw , they got robusted and taken to medbay by someone. (They were being healed against the better judgment of everyone but the doc but whatever.)  After getting revived the pair decided to just start killing everyone in medbay using said energy chainsaw. I lost the logs but I recall the clown telling Jane to kill everyone (I think they said something like that not 100% sure) which just shows their clear intent to stop trying to do objs and just murderbone here. They ended up killing 8ish people for no reason at all other than they had the energy saw. 

Additional Information: Them killing me I was fine with as I did try and stop their revival, but they killed nearly everyone in medbay and many others including the guy who revived Jane for no reason other than muderbone without the proper objs.

First of all, round number 28123 does not exist. Another thing is that during 21st of March there were rounds with ids from 28091 to 28118.

I checked about 15 rounds around 28123 (including 28132) and did not find said ckeys, so unless another admin wants to look for this unknown round, I will be closing this.

1 Like

I assure you round 28123 happened as OOC recorded it, I have taken some screen shots from the OOC room which even show Spinner and Zurnadzhi gloating in OOC afterwards. I can’t post images or links for some reason so I will just @ you with them in general on the discord.

These are logs available for rounds on March 21st:
These are logs available for rounds on March 22nd

As you can see, rounds end at 28118 for March 21st (date you wrote), and on March 22nd there is no round 28123.

Removed the auto close so this can be solved.

This very same round I had sent an ahelp on this issue with no admins, as tyranicranger was playing the first half he didn’t see the ahelp due to this even after I ahelped again at round end, and told me on the discord that it was a player report moment leading to me making this report. Tyranic should have knowledge on this rounds existence seeing as he played on it and spawned an intern horde to deal with a different issue and on the 21st everyone on the discord agreed this round number occured.

Okay but I literally pasted what rounds are available, plus I checked several rounds <28123 and >28123, those CKEYs did not play during those either.

Okay my dumb ass was checking logs for Golden, not Sage. Yes, that round magically didn’t disappear, it’s there and I’ll check it out tomorrow. Sorry about that.

2 Likes

bump, please man

1 Like

Shid forgot about that smh, I’ll deal with it today or tomorrow morning, promise :flushed:

1 Like

please man

2 Likes

Hey there… Mat’s been incredibly busy these past few weeks. He’s handed the report to me in the mean time. I’ve done a log dive and found that SpinnerMaster, and their friend were indeed murderboning.

Thank you for the report, and I apologize for the long wait. Have a good one.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.