Ban Length:
N/A
Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/):
2023-09-21
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
“LRP behaviour and saylogs, filter bypass and making an ahelp in bad faith.”
Appeal Reason:
I do not recall bypassing the filter on purpose, or making an ahelp in bad faith. I am typically an LRP player so out of instict I may have made meta-jokes or whatever you call them, or simply jumping in and out of character and jumping like a schizophrenic monkey, but I won’t be able to fight these habits unless I’m put into a situation where I have to learn to substitute them. For the ahelp, from what I remember I killed myself as I don’t even remember which role, then was held by a doctor for about 20 minutes. I did not make it in “bad faith”, I was generally frustrated with the treatment I had recieved
Additional Information:
I have a vague recollection and memory of what happened, so there might/will be innacurracies

• Who uses YYYY/MM/DD?

Doesnt sound like the appeal on the forums kind of perma to me, but i’ll asign the authing admin since i dont have context.

The Japanese. Its a nice compromize between americoids with their wierd date format, and the normal format.

3 Likes

it’s said to “appeal on beestation forums” so, here I am.

as long as it isnt that filthy MM/DD/YYYY, everything but the americoids.

full ban

1 Like

I don’t think that changes anything i’ve said. I’ve appealed, as reccomended.

1 Like

Should’ve included the full ban reason in the first place, and not arbitrarily decide to leave out two thirds of the text.
This Is the appeal on forums kind then.
@Haliris will proceed with the handling of this then.

2 Likes

I recall you joining, rambling and screaming, to then try to kill yourself. Already borderline in how it was executed, felt really LRP but not necessarily eggregious.

Then, you got very angry at the other players that were trying to stop your character from killing themselves, and to help them?
You called them “mongloid” among other things. I’d have already talked to you at this point, because you clearly didn’t read the rules and are creating problems.

But then, you decided to report the players that were helping you, the ones that were acting in reaction of what you were doing, and that rubbed me wrong.

So let me ask you this, what do you want?
Because if your deal is to hop on the server, cause problems, and then report the players trying to solve the problems you created, or better yet, the ones that roleplay with you, you can straight up go and find other servers.

6 Likes

not sure if detaining someone for over 20 minutes is “helping them” but okay.
I want to play beestation.

Don’t you need to wait a year to appeal permabans?

i was told to appeal, with no mention of a year, so no
would be great if it didnt take 2 days per reply

1 Like

hello? it’s been a week, I don’t think it takes this long to even decline an appeal @Haliris

How do you want to play?
What kind of character are you going to roleplay?

5 Likes

what kind of question is that?

I’m elaborating on what I think Hal actually wanted answered and trying to help you toward the sort of answer that will get the ban appeal processed instead of stuck in limbo.

“I want to play beestation” is a very vague answer to the question. The most important part of a roleplaying server is to have a character to play as and the entire first rule of the server is dedicated to this - so I’m asking what sort of character you’re going to act like.

For instance I’m not playing this game as Ruko the coder, I would play this game as an old janitor named Darin Ahmed. He’s well past his prime and even missing one of his arms after an incident as a shaft miner. He’s grizzled and seen some shit in his prime, so he not only smokes but is prone to drinking and won’t pass on drugs to dull the mind if the chance presents itself, but is otherwise just generally grumpy.

To elaborate more on the latter part of what Hal said that might fly on LRP servers but won’t fly here:

Say you want to build a cagefighting arena - players are going to try to stop you because that’s pretty insane. They aren’t breaking the rules to try and stop you.

Say someone kills Ian - that’s pretty psychotic for a person to just walk up and murder someone’s pet dog, but you don’t just murder them yourself.

Mime talks? “Wow that’s not a very good mime. What? You want to murder them? Are you fucking insane?” This is how a normal person handles a talking mime. It’s not the crime of a century.

6 Likes

Yeah it’s been one week since the last reply, and you’ve shown all the signs of being a problem player.

I don’t feel like making you the problems of other players in the round, so I’m not gonna accept this one.

Appeal in a year and with a vouch of good behaviour if you ever feel like playing on a SS13 roleplay server.

Appeal denied