Lavender Addison [Cotton plant] Feedback

Lavender is my most-played character and I’ve used her in a wide array of jobs, such as virologist, roboticist, and as an engineer.
She’s a purple slime girl that was born in a very awful xenobiology lab and was liberated by her now-partner. From there, she worked on small hospital ships - in their engines, and with patients - and stuck a job at Nanotrasen’s famous Space Station 13… Find her in your local virology lab or atmospherics engine today! I wanted to know some feedback with how I roleplay as her, how she leads in command [CMO, CE, RD], and how to make her a more enjoyable character to play with (first post I hope I didn’t fuck something up)

11 Likes

I owe a lot to Lavender Addison, and subsequently, Cotton plant. Not only have they taught me so much about engineering, atmospherics, and virology, but they also serve, to me, as a kind of model as to what high-quality RP looks like.

The only reason that my character, Cryphia Liebherri, now has a background and a coherent life, is because Cotton plant encouraged me to make one. On the topic of backgrounds, I’ve heard of very few on Beestation aside from Lavender’s, and as for this background, I’ve thought of it to be very well fleshed out. Cotton plant maintains her gameplay to be in line with this background, and her character’s personality, pretty much all the time.

Lavender Addison is a fun character to interact with, so much so, that I always look forward to any opportunity that I can have to do so. As for her ability to lead, I’ve found her to be a very capable leader, in every single command role that I’ve seen her in. Not only that, but she typically finds innovative solutions that I would not have ever thought of, even if it is her first time in such a role.

I suppose that can be said for everything that Cotton plant, and her character, Lavender Addison does, though.

8 Likes

ahhhhhh helped me get to know and hate med so that cool

1 Like

Always a pleasure to have Lavender around as a fellow head. They are someone I know I can rely on when the shit hits the fan. Very knowledgeable and helpful in every role they take. Even when you’re antag you are fun to interact with and when you are playing one its not easy to tell because you play the character so well. I’m still thinking about the round recently where I was playing CE as Xenon LIV and you were after my magboots and you were making my world crash around me just to get the boots. You motivate me to work on developing my characters more to become more alive in the world.

4 Likes

havent seen lav in months, sees her every round, always ends up into me getting shoved somehow, usually into a table, 10/10 would ACK again!

2 Likes

Best virologist. 10/10, would give charcoal again to cure toxin damage. Oops!

3 Likes

certified robust

3 Likes

Always fun to see around the station, and as everyone has said, very knowledgeable. Great banter too! A very fun oozling to have around, seems to always be dismembered/10.

3 Likes

Beat me to death for engaging in oozeling trafficking, before getting the entirety of command fired because of the inspector she called for. 10/10

6 Likes

Best oozeling. Extremely competent with engineering and medical (especially virology). Plays command well.

Very nice both IC and OOC, and also RPs well (and usually tries to play along with gimmicks!)

Can be fun yet scary as antag.

11/10, would psychologically torment by arming a scout holoparasite with knowledge of her (IC) weaknesses again.

4 Likes

… you know what I have to say here…

Jokes aside while i don’t play in round too much now that is genuinely probably my fondest RP memory while playing bee. Everything from how the arrest was handled to frantically planning a birthday party to cover my lie. It made for a memorable RP experience that ill never forget showing you care for good roleplay with people!

Also it’s still eggshell white and you know it

4 Likes

Don’t make me bring up the poll that you made, where pristine titanium white clearly won! Sandy beige, too…
One of my favorite rounds was the one where you bussed in the fire-spitting Vector

2 Likes
  • local oozeling prays something silly, recieves stalker trauma as punishment (i don’t remember the prayer)
  • local disabled psychiatrist performs lobotomy… botches it terribly paralyzing oozeling
  • oozeling attempts to commit suicide in distress, recieves a message from an unknown eldritch deity while on deaths door
  • oozeling pledges themselves to deity in exchange for power to take revenge
  • recieves a fire breathing hamster and a 1 time aheal

Gottem, for real though that round was so fun, you took the RP and ran with it making it very memorable and involving so many players.

Eggshell wouldve won if you didnt make a bunch of fake accounts to vote for titanium!

5 Likes

throws water at her

3 Likes

update, she ate a rat, got her self and me infected with space aids, causing her to die of her skin falling of and me almost dying before medbay can make the cure 11/10

4 Likes

1/10 (ur annoyin)

2 Likes

10/1 Oozeling, would force into a shower again

5 Likes

Doesn’t like it when you offer her your water bottle 10/10

2 Likes

She is always so toxic!

2 Likes

Lavender is a very memorable character for me because of one of my first rounds ever where she was the HoP and there was a lot of events that were chaotic and I feel like she helped lead me through some of the basics of the game as far as RP

4 Likes