Title: laserdog Banned by Admin CthulhuOnIce

CKEY: Laserdog

Admin’s CKEY: CthulhuOnIce

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: both

Ban Type: Global Ban

Ban Length: Permanent

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 04/01/2018

Round ID:189

Ban Reason:Flooded the station with plasma and lit it as a non antag, appeal on discord.

Appeal Reason: I’ll be honest here the reason i did it is becuase the server was like, a week old and had no players and i thought it was going to die off in a month or be one of those servers thats at the bottom of the ss13 hub with 3 players forever, i had no idea the server would accrue an actual playerbase. As far as I know i have no recent bans or notes from 2019 or 2020 in any servers i play (i checked and i have zero admin remarks in tgstation in my 122 tracked hours of playtime). I also now know how hard it is to host a new server from my experience with Five nights at Freddies 13, where i was overwhelmed by many adminhelps due to mass rdm and could barely function as an admin.

Additional Information:

4 Likes

2 years and only 1 ban, I say this deserves a unban.

( https://centcom.melonmesa.com )

NGL that’s a pretty shitty mentality to take - Would any of the other servers you play on actually be willing to directly put in a good word for you? This is old enough it can probably be accepted even if not - I’m mostly curious.

2 Likes

like i said, i have no admin remarks/notes in tgstation when i checked. As far as i know i haven’t done anything rulebreaking intentionally in any ss13 servers in 2019 and 2020. I’m willing to take a temporary engineering ban if you don’t trust me; i just want to check out the atmosphere of the server and see if its a good fit, i’ve been looking for more medium and low rp servers to try out. I could probably get a vouch from a tg or vg station admin if i tried

Agreed but everyone should be allowed to be a dick once every two years.

I’d be fine with this being removed.

I agree, but I would also like to verify their rather impressive claim that this is the only time they’ve done it in the past two years.

TBF I’d agree with it more often than once every two years

Spoke with one of the TG Headmins and they were willing to vouch for your behavior on their servers.

Lifted the ban with the vouch confirmed.