Lancashirelad Mute Appeal

Discord ID: Lancashirelad

Admin Discord ID: thebutcher_

Ban Type: Mute

Ban Length: Permanent I think? (I dont know how the mute system works on Bee)

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 6/28/2023

Ban Reason: Automute

Appeal Reason: Last post was mis-interpreted (Honestly im just confused)

Additional Information: Yeah so I got banned due to me posting the Low Tier God picture, the one with the lightning and what not, no text though, it was in reference to someone saying “You are always dead on sensors all the time” and it was in reference to the fact that I always kill myself in game (Well more like borging, but its meant to be a joke.)

As for the other two warns, I got no idea where they came from, they might be really old, or they are automatic warns from when I was discussing some pretty serious topics a while back, but not actually calling anyone names, insulting them or what not.

Im genuinely just confused I wont lie.

After receiving intelligence from business insiders I found out what my other two warnings were for, both are fairly ancient, one was for posting a video of “animal abuse” I genuinely cannot remember the context of that one.

The other was a warning relating to ERP talk which, I also cannot remember the context to.

Again these are incredibly ancient, i want to say I got these back in 2021? I honestly would have no recollection, in the message I was sent showing me the bans I didnt see a specific date of warning either, if it helps to set a timestamp Efem was response for the “erp talk” warning, which might help develop a timestamp.

Alrighty, so your mute is the result of you reaching the limit of three warns. (Which automatically applies a mute until you get your warn count back below 3.)

While I can’t see myself lifting the warn I applied very recently, (I still believe applying the warn was valid and not enough time has passed for me to feel fine with removing the warn.) I’m going to go ahead and lift an older warn of yours that was applied by efe for ERP talk.
We normally tell people to open seperate appeals when they want to appeal individual warns. But it took me quite a while to resolve this appeal, apologies, and efe is not an admin anymore either which means one of us would have to look into it either way.

The warn has been lifted and you should be out of the salt mines again. Keep in mind that you are just back to 2 warns now, so a third warn will once again send you back to the mines.