Kutanoid banned by Rukofamicon

you re wording the ban doesnt change what it means. can the appeal be closed now as the ban is literally expired…

06:34:33.246 ADMINPRIVATE: PM: RukoFamicom/(Oliver Osterwise)->Kutanoid/(Smack-Bitches): Don't bypass the filter. It's there for a reason.
06:37:59.535 ADMINPRIVATE: PM: RukoFamicom/(Oliver Osterwise)->Kutanoid/(Smack-Bitches): Since this is the second time similar has happened here, I’m issuing an hour ban. These will escalate if it continues to happen.

I gave you several minutes to respond and you didn’t. The only other incident that round was also handled by me and it was you getting muted for IC chat spam - I wasn’t aware you were trying to spam slurs at the time? (It looked like you were just spamming ASS to me)

This ban is for bypassing the word filter to call someone a certain slur for gay people, and for the fact it’s your second time having issues with our policy on slurs. The third time it occurs it’ll be a day ban.

Ban has already expired, so I’m marking this as denied - and if you don’t want to find yourself quickly removed from the community I’d advise you remain respectful in future appeals and staff discussions.

You bypassed the chat filter, so you got bwoinked. You already have a note for doing so:

[2020-08-30 11:35:52 | note by pixelman77]
named themselves McNigg.

Thus you got a 1 hour ban. The next time it will be a 1 day ban. Don’t bypass the filter to say “funny” slurs. Simple as.