Ksanavaari discord ban appeal

Discord ID: Ksanavaari#6239

Admin Discord ID: Ruko#7940

Ban Type: Ban(?)

Ban Length: Permanent

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 11/03/2020

Ban Reason: Instructing a member in the discord to refuse therapy and medication

Appeal Reason: Its been about four months now and I believe im ready to come back and not get into any more of these discussions. I understand why my messages were unsuitable for the discord and why it might be morally questionable to share that advice. I intend on just following the discussion and lurking or making lighthearted posts when moving forward here.

Additional Information:

You can be great to talk to, but also had a penchance for upsetting people intentionally for your own amusement. It’s been several months, but also not the first time you’ve been removed from discord.

Im neutral on this and will be relying on other admin input to decide.

I’ve seen you in game and talked to you (via adminhelps).

I think you deserve the another chance and I’m in favor of unbanning you.

I’d say since it’s been quite a while I’d be tempted to give another shot on the basis best behaviour is promised.

Ive stated this in private chats before but my intention has never been to intentionally upset anyone or personally attack anyone for the sake of amusement.

For an example with the “haha moth player bad” shitposts its always been about the gimmick of “moth racism good” and not meant for anyone personally. Its just to jest around.

Even with this incident, I honestly believed in what I said and didnt mean it in any mean spirit, I just got so caught in the moment I forgot to think about if its ok to say that in the current community, which in hindsight it really wasnt and wont happen again.

Ive also said this before but ive been making mistakes adjusting to the community and its a flaw in me that I do realise. But when cross the line, atleast I would like to believe that I dont tend to repeat my mistakes and instead learn from them.

I just wholeheartedly hope you would see that I dont try to upset people just for my own amusement.

I wouldnt be making this thread if I wasnt ready to improve and rejoin the discord.

Like mentioned before, my intention is to just post lighthearted stuff and stay as far away from any controversial or heated discussions. Also to not shitpost while intoxicated and just overall focusing on lurking instead of posting.

Sounds like my man was shitposting too fast.
I’ve seen you on the forums and you seem pretty epic.

Ban lifted. Ping me directly when you rejoin discord and a short time after the mute will be lifted.

I can’t lift the mute while you’re not in the discord