Krona-Tsona (MrDorito15) Player report

In-game report:

CKEY: Zoom9337

Your Discord: mystery3525#9337

Offender’s CKEY: MrDorito15

Offender’s In-Game Name: Krona-Tsona

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 06-20-2022 (server time)

Round Number: 38842

Rules Broken: R1, R7

Incident Description:
Playing as Security Officer in-round, we did some pretty good roleplay taking in one of the incursion targets in protective custody (whole other story, but it was justified in my opinion). In comes Krona-Tsona, breaking into security a minimum of two times via tools, as a non-antag, to “see Has-No-Pigment” (our resident traitor in custody). This raised red-flags IC since they admitted there were people after them, so we shoo them off the first time (only after a decent amount of struggle), and arrest them the second time (trespass; they also happened to have a borged botanist PDA on them, still against SoP), and I believe they broke in or otherwise were in brig again for a third time but cannot confirm this. Although this is something minor, I would like to request a review of their general conduct this round, as it seems like it wasn’t really up to snuff from a secoffs point of view.

Additional Information: After round-end, turns out they weren’t a member of the incursion nor antag, couldn’t really be asked to make a player report, but I have been made aware of other behavior from this player and decided to make a post-haste report from memory.

3 Likes

10 day bump please

Hello! since Meiler is no longer an admin, i’ll take over this report.
I should be able to process it today.

PS: I was able to get in touch with the player, I’ll wait for a response before processing.

2 Likes

(apologies for the formatting, i’m writing this on my phone)

well, got told to share my perspective here lol, so i’ll do that.

first, i had no way of knowing that there were traitors, so i just wanted to see my friend who got jailed right after reviving, or at least know why did he got jailed.

second, cant really remember but i think i asked the botanist if i could keep their PDA after they got borged, and i think they said yes, so i kept it lol.

and about the SOP thing, havent really read it (mainly because i didnt know there was one), so i’ll give you that one lol.

1 Like

I have reviewed @MrDorito15 's behaviour during the round.

The main issue is that they tided into departments (using tools, without asking for access) as a non antagonist.
Their behaviour was far below our roleplay standards.

Report processed.