Admin’s CKEY: Bloons3

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: Both

Which server did the ban happen on? MRP

Ban Type: Game Ban

Ban Length: Permanent

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 2020-08-21

Round ID: 20197

Ban Reason: “no tolerance for sexual content. appeal on forums.”

Appeal Reason: I made a really dumb joke on OOC of a sexually explicit and inappropriate manner. What I did certainly wasn’t cool, but I didn’t think that it was against the rules; nothing in the rules that I’ve seen on the wikipedia or the rules page on the website says that sexual content OOC is disallowed. Regardless, though, I crossed the line and nothing like that will happen again. I’m sorry! I’ve been trying my best to roleplay very well IC.

Additional Information:
At first, the ban was a 30 minute ban applied by another admin, although I can’t remember which one.
What I said in OOC was along the lines of this:

man i cant wait until my sister falls asleep from the ghb so i can put my fingers in her and make her smell my breakfast fingers in the morning o_o

Clearly not cool, and definitely not something that I’ll repeat in any capacity in the future. I was just trying to be funny, and I had no idea that I was breaking any rules because I hadn’t seen anything in the rules pertaining to talking about that sort of thing in OOC.

EDIT: upon looking at the rules once more, I see the following clause:
“No erotic content is to be posted OOC or IC as the server contains minors.”
I’m so sorry! I didn’t see this at first, but even if this wasn’t in the rules, what I said wasn’t really okay in the first place.

Thanks for making an appeal.

What you posted was very unambiguously sexual and isn’t allowed on the server.
You get one chance to mess up like that. After that, it’ll be perma until you find another server to vouch for you.

Absolutely will not happen again. I’m sorry, I really enjoy playing on Beestation and I royally fucked up.

Appeal accepted, hope to see you in game.

It’s the difference between someone who didn’t know better and someone that did, but chose to do it anyway because they feel a need to rebel and make a statement.

Additionally, seconding the unban here.

Additionally additionally, why is this assigned to @Aeder?

Since you were unbeaned, might explaining the mind games you used to think that THIS would not qualify as sexual content? Such a waste of the one redemption chance.

I was the other admin that beaned for 30 min to read the rules, not knowing there was already a previous note for ERP related content.

However I also support the unbean on the “final warning” style. Do not post graphic sexual content on the servers kkthnxbi

[2020-08-20 09:52:10 | note by whyiscaeciliustaken]
(FLW)(R)LOOC: Kodeth101/Osbert Batten: man i wish i could fuck my sister o_o

Any further bans along these lines should 100% be met with a perma

1 Like