Admin’s CKEY: cerebrallolzy

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: Sage

Which server did the ban happen on?

Ban Type: Perm

Ban Length: Forever

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 2020-08-26 23:24

Round ID: 20457

Ban Reason: immaturity involving ERP

Appeal Reason: at the time I thought I wasn’t crossing any line and was just doing a bit while I was a mime and a janitor was doing a really good job cleaning the bloody tomatoes I threw outside of medical. He was also my traitor target I was trying to kill.

Additional Information: I like playing on this server and don’t want to play on flup or anything. I like obeying rules and now I know where the line is.

ayyy chop chop now hurry it up!!

Content warning

Aug 26, 2020 @ 18:21:38.727 EMOTE: Dramabuns/(Popov) looks at his progress aprovingly. (Central Primary Hallway (134, 128, 2))
Aug 26, 2020 @ 18:21:52.670 EMOTE: Dramabuns/(Popov) looks sexually aroused by the cleaning. (Central Primary Hallway (133, 123, 2))
Aug 26, 2020 @ 18:22:05.254 EMOTE: Dramabuns/(Popov) boner pokes out between suspenders, only from cleaning. (Central Primary Hallway (133, 113, 2))
Aug 26, 2020 @ 18:22:39.809 EMOTE: Dramabuns/(Popov) giggles silently!. (Central Primary Hallway (138, 106, 2))

Hey there, we have minors that play these servers. That is the reasoning behind the zero-tolerance policy. There is no line and you shouldn’t have tried find one to toe. If it contains erotic content it will warrant a ban. If you have to ask yourself the question “Will this get me banned for erotic content/ERP?” it will definitely get you banned.

Since you “like obeying rules” go ahead and follow this one

This is literally erotic role-play. You are roleplaying explicit arousal in the presence of another player with presumed expectation for them to play along.

This should not be lifted immediately, and you should consider trying one of the many 18+ servers if this is the sort of RP you’re into.

You went over the line by a mile, this ban should stay.

Aug 26, 2020 @ 18:22:05.254 EMOTE: Dramabuns/(Popov) boner pokes out between suspenders, only from cleaning.

vibe check bruh

2 Likes

I just said boner I didn’t think it would be this crazy, sorry for scaring that poor fucking janitor

I thought of ERP as like two people hiding and acting like they are having sex, not like anything sexual being a big no-no zone, which I know realize that is what it is.

On this one misunderstanding, but 99.9% I am not an unfunny idiot who accidently breaks the rules. I feel like I’ve been playing long enough without an incident I should get some leeway, or at least not a perma ban.

tfw a person says:

(FLW)®LOOC: Kodeth101/Osbert Batten: man i wish i could fuck my sister o_o

and

man i cant wait until my sister falls asleep from the ghb so i can put my fingers in her and make her smell my breakfast fingers in the morning o_o

and get away scot free…

but I pop ONE BONER in a suspender while saying im aroused… banned for life…

What are minors not in OOC chat? makes no sense… if anything theirs is worse because it was said around more than 1 person. There was literally no one else around me except the janitor…

There was literally no one else around me except the janitor…

And the ghosts. And the admins. Mostly the ghosts though. I’d be weirded out if I saw this to be honest. Ghosts can spectate you, after all.

This is PG13 SFW server for kids, don’t do anything that resembles ERP here.

This topic was automatically closed after 25 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.