Kilroy293 banned by Rkvothe14

CKEY: Kilroy293
Admin’s CKEY: Rkvothe14
Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: Both
Ban Type: Perma
Ban date: 2021-11-26
Round ID: 34317

Ban Reason: Validhunting as Mime. Has history of doing the same in past rounds, also being secbanned for the same. Argumentative in tickets, no interest to change their behavior at all. AUTH: sergeikoralev.

Appeal Reason: I calmed down after a year, i wish to return and be more roleplay friendly.

Additional Information: I wont write a book here, i got to the point where i wont even validhunt, play sec, or actively fight on places like TG Terry, rather just stay committed to my gimmick, i think i can fit in with Bee again.

2 Likes

According to our permaban policy you also are required to provide a vouch from another server to appeal the ban. Could you please provide one?

I can ask around sure

1 Like

Can you hit up san7890#7890 via hostbus on discord?(TG station) They said they will vouch for me.

vouch man

2 Likes

Well, I can’t really handle permaban appeals, just wanted to inform you that you needed a vouch so this doesn’t take as long.

As Wilson said as a mod we cannot, this however should greatly assist the admin that handles this, since you have managed to get one before and full admin came in, thanks for taking to time to get a vouch!

1 Like

Confirmed it with the TG headmin. Welcome back!