Katrina Katsunari - The Sksksk

Be honest, tell me about this other stupid animal of mine.

Does she make you laugh ooc? Is it hard to understand her lingo? Does she need to open up more or is she okay?

Do you hate hearing her on the radio? Does she work well or lazy?

Does she make you try to go sksksk irl to figure out how to say it?

Tell me

Fantastic art as always, by the wonderful Naevi

10 Likes

Every time I get to think of Katrina when she is not next to me, I think that shes an evil person for bullying and being mean to Kiera, cannot forgive her for stealing her blankets at night!

But the second we meet up, its like an ultimate gang duo meet up, where I know that we are gonna have an amazing fun time. I like vibing with Katrina. Real badass homie 100% sksk

Honestly is there anything else to say? Respect

would be a 10/10 if I could understand all that lingo like MY GOD, anyways, I sense alot of lore from katrina, and I will get to the bottom of it (maybe), also generally funny to be around! 9.9/10

Care for an egg?

Cool character real fun to talk to, I like the way she speaks and the funny words she uses as well. Overall really good, keep it up :frog:

the kie. like to see them around

Always great to tag along to, especially with the chaos that seems to follow her.

And she’s like, a girl, and like, a friend, so like, yes.

Ty ty all, I try not to make her lingo too heavy cause I know it risks being lost in translation. I’ve considered doing a round where shes basically barely understandable before.

Kiera is always very cold with her blood deficiency issues, she sleeps in a mountainous pile of plushies and like 12 blankets including a heated one - she can SPARE a SINGLE blanket for Katrina. This is purely like, slander sksk.

Yes, Joanna and Katrina always have a hilarious thing going. Joanna might not have ears or a tail, but she definitely has the trait of sharing a single braincell with Katrina. Absolutely one of Katrina’s few friends.

She has some lore, but not a whole lot believe it or not - shes very malleable as a character. Shes sort of in the middle of a depression arc and things aren’t as bright as they usually are for her. I think about permadeathing her sometimes

Stinky mushroom lawyer, u drink coffee out of a glass

Ty ty, I do worry about it being too heavy sometimes

I dont know how she does it honestly, she always skitters herself into wild situations, and somehow untangles herself from them too. I like lying on the radio as her a lot too. Zombie moaning over the radio is always fun because its like a party, half of sec instantly shows up and I can finally pass along the space adapt.

NO COMMENTS AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME MR.THORLEY.

She is very keen on Lowwy though, I can never think of any good date ideas for them even if they are just boyfriend and girlfriend, a boy who is a friend and his girl who is a friend :iamlooking:

4 Likes

Reading your radio messages or PDA texts always makes me smile!
Plus 10/10 telepathic wingman.

3rd woman is the charm Will, dont worry sksk, we’ll plan it out next time

1 Like

One of the few characters I love to spectate whether you have antag or not.
The interactions, the /me actions, the dramas, it’s always entertaining and I rarely gets bored.

1 Like

Sksk is the best part of it.

2 Likes

Ty Jestie, always a pleasure cargoing with you as either of my stupid catgirls

2 Likes

I had a clip somewhere where I decided to play my moff in Medical (who no longer can exist on Bee since I think burnt wings are still gone as a character option) where I ended up doing brain surgery on her for reasons I don’t quite remember; After completing the operation, My moff asked how she felt, to which she replied “ook ook ook.” My poor gullible moff almost had a heart attack realizing that Katrina couldn’t speak normally, until she yelled “Gotcha, bitch!” and snort laughed.

+1 would do brain surgery on again

1 Like

Sksk is love, Sksk is life

10/10

1 Like

I had to google Sksk because of her. 100% you would get something chaotic and funny if you tag along with her. 10/10 for emotes and radio emotes.

2 Likes

I think I had been paxed by cat surgeon actually haha. I do remember that though, I’ve done it twice and both times the surgeons instantly start to sweat. I’m glad you enjoyed it! It was very fun, neat character to interact with.

CAN YOU TELL YOUR BOY TOY TO STOP BEATING ME UP IN THE HALLWAYS SKSK, IM GETTING BRUISED ALL THE TIME

I think this legally entitles you to sue me for trauma

Thank you all kindly, I am glad people enjoy my idiot child. I’m not sure where I’d go with her now that I’ve gotten a captain arrested, legally tesloosed as non-antag and non-engineer, and stolen a blood red hardsuit from a nukie. She so dumb, I love her.

4 Likes

Sir, I am writing you today to state:

THIRD WOMAN WAS NOT THE CHARM

2 Likes

fantastic costumer
she enjoys my drugs
200 credits profit

enough ot make a gronw man cry
enough tom ake a grown man die :+1: :+1: :+1:

The best test subject one might ask for, I would reccomend her for grotesque, inhuman experiments.