CKEY: Tennessee116

Your Discord: Tennessee116#2223

Offender’s CKEY: Kate bishop

LRP or MRP server: MRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: K.A.T.

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 5-25-2020

Round Number: 16392

Rules Broken:

No Metagaming - Using knowledge your character should not have is not allowed. This includes (but is not limited to) all knowledge you gain as a ghost.

OR

You may not inherently assume that somebody is harmful unless they have proven it; e.g, you cannot prevent a non-human atmos tech from doing his job because he could cause human harm unless he has proven it, nor can you prevent a non-human Warden from doing his job unless he proves he is harmful.

AND NO MATTER WHICH INTERPRETATION OF THE EVENTS ARE CORRECT

Releasing prisoners, locking down security without any likely indication of future harm, or sabotaging the security team when you are not obliged to do so is against the rules.

Incident Description:

I was security officer. I recieved the following plea for help:

Ludwig Humboldt yells, “THERE’S A KILLER CLOWN WITH CHAINSAW HANDS!!”
Turbulence Wojack asks, “Where?”
Ludwig Humboldt yells, “MED!!”

I go to arrest the clown, and in comes the mime, the mime tries to stop me from arresting the clown, and grabs my disabler after he soap-slips me.

Turbulence Wojack’s Compli-o-Nator: Stop in the name of the Law.
Honkles Mc Cumsqueeze hisses, “MPO.”
Honkles Mc Cumsqueeze hisses, “NO.”
Turbulence Wojack’s Compli-o-Nator: Freeze, Scum Bag!
Alfred Mimington throws the soap.
You’re hit by the soap!
Your armor has softened hit to your chest.
You slipped on the soap
The flash emits a blinding light!
You slipped on the soap!
You put the soap into the security backpack.
You can taste smoke.
You put the flash into the security belt.
[Common] Sir Fluffington The Fifth flutters, “Ah shit, I’m out of water.”
You can taste smoke.
[Common] Sir Fluffington The Fifth flutters, “I can’t mop now.”
You blind Alfred Mimington with the flash!
[Common] Lesly Hoover says, “Use a tap.”
Your lit cigarette goes out.
The stun baton is now on.
Turbulence Wojack has electrocuted Alfred Mimington with the stun baton!
Alfred Mimington screams!
Turbulence Wojack has electrocuted Alfred Mimington with the stun baton!
Turbulence Wojack is trying to put handcuffs on Alfred Mimington!

I admit to shitseccing and critting the mime after he kept resisting being put in a cell for assault by invisible walling, although I am not sure whether he entered crit that time or the time afterwards. In the end, however, before he enters critical, if I am correct on whether he did enter critical this first time, he surrenders.

Alfred Mimington puts his hands on his head and falls to the ground, they surrender!.

I put him in his cell, question why he has a shank, and grab a first-aid kit and an blood-bag on an IV drip to heal him. Later, I accidentally let him out, and decide that I’ll call that ‘parole’, and wait 2 minutes, the time left on his timer, before letting him out into the hallway. He is confused, I just shrug. I should’ve indicated that, and that is a mistake on my part. When I go outside to talk to Ludwig, he once again says that the clown is assaulting him.

Ludwig Humboldt says, “Ze chainsaw clown harmed me.”

I go back inside the brig, and the mime attempts to try to throw me to open the doors. I naturally resist. Here are the combat logs from my POV.

Alfred Mimington grabs you passively!
You shove Alfred Mimington!
Alfred Mimington shoves Turbulence Wojack!
Alfred Mimington shoves Turbulence Wojack, knocking him down!
Alfred Mimington kicks you onto your side!
Alfred Mimington grabs you passively!
Alfred Mimington kicks you onto your side!
Alfred Mimington grabs you aggressively!
Alfred Mimington starts to tighten his grip on you!
Turbulence Wojack fires the disabler!
You regain your grip on the disabler
Your grip on the disabler loosens!
Help! I was a human once! is hit by a disabler beam!
Your grip on the disabler loosens!
Alfred Mimington is hit by a disabler beam in the right leg!
You can taste smoke.
Turbulence Wojack bludgeoned Alfred Mimington in the chest with Billy club!
Turbulence Wojack clubbed Alfred Mimington in the chest with Billy club!
Turbulence Wojack clubbed Alfred Mimington in the chest with Billy club!
Turbulence Wojack bludgeoned Alfred Mimington in the chest with Billy club!
Alfred Mimington hits SHITSECUTRON!
You put Billy club into the security belt.
[Security] SHITSECUTRON states, “Arresting level 2 scumbag Alfred Mimington in Brig.”
SHITSECUTRON has stunned Alfred Mimington!
SHITSECUTRON is trying to put zipties on Alfred Mimington!
SHITSECUTRON is trying to put zipties on Alfred Mimington!
Turbulence Wojack laughs.
You grab Alfred Mimington passively!
Turbulence Wojack grabs Alfred Mimington aggressively!
Turbulence Wojack starts to tighten his grip on Alfred Mimington!
Turbulence Wojack grabs Alfred Mimington by the neck!

I would like to note that in the end it was the Beepsky that got him downed. I am not sure if this is what critted him. Also, please note that when I last saw the mime, he removed his zipties and walked away.

Alfred Mimington manages to remove the zipties!
Alfred Mimington taps his chin.

I go to address the clown issue. I set the clown onto arrest, and Beepsky tracks him down to Research. There, I try to get him to stop.

[Security] Officer Beepsky states, “Arresting level 6 scumbag Honkles Mc Cumsqueeze in Research Division.”

Turbulence Wojack’s Compli-o-Nator: Don’t move, Creep!
Honkles Mc Cumsqueeze manages to remove the zipties!
Turbulence Wojack yells, “DON’T MOVE!!”

The clown tries to escape via xenobiology. He tries exploding the cooled water tank, and does, with his chainsaw arms, to try and slip me so he can make the getaway via maintenance. However, he did not have access. He also may have tried attacking me with the chainsaw, although I am not sure. I use my stun baton and arrest, then cuff him. Here are the logs to that.

The water tank ruptures!
You prime the flashbang! 5 seconds!
You slipped on the floor!
You throw the flashbang.
BANG
Honkles Mc Cumsqueeze hits Xenobiology Lab with the mounted chainsaw!
You put Billy club into the security belt.
Turbulence Wojack has electrocuted Honkles Mc Cumsqueeze with the stun baton!
Honkles Mc Cumsqueeze screams!
Turbulence Wojack has electrocuted Honkles Mc Cumsqueeze with the stun baton!
The stun baton is now off.
You blind Honkles Mc Cumsqueeze with the flash!
The stun baton is now off.
Honkles Mc Cumsqueeze hisses, “Bruh.”
You put the stun baton into the security belt.
Turbulence Wojack is trying to put handcuffs on Honkles Mc Cumsqueeze!
Turbulence Wojack handcuffs Honkles Mc Cumsqueeze.
You grab Honkles Mc Cumsqueeze passively!

I did not HARM the clown in any way whatsoever. The only harm I can think of is him screaming from the stun baton. I tell him that his arms are to be removed. I later clarify t hat they are to be replaced with regular ones. In comes GUN-549, soon to be K.A.T. They automatically declare that security is unbased and demands they don’t.

Turbulence Wojack says, “Your under arrest.”
Turbulence Wojack says, “For being a threat to the station.”
Honkles Mc Cumsqueeze asks, “SSSince when can you handfuff people with chainsssaw handsss?”
Turbulence Wojack says, “The roboticist is to remove your chainsaw arms.”

Sir Medalot is trying to tend the wounds of Honkles Mc Cumsqueeze!
Turbulence Wojack says, “Remove this guy’s chainsaw arms.”
Sean Schofield says, “Ok.”
GUN-549 says, “Dont”
GUN-549 says, “Sec is unbased”
Sean Schofield says, “Yeah we can do that.”

They try to turn the other borg onto me by declaring that we’re harming the clown, while they’re replacing the arms. This does not work on the borg. They later become a borg, and the frees the clown, missing one arm. I chase them down, and order K.A.T to stop. They do not comply, and instead they throw the roboticist, and buckle and throw me, CAUSING HARM. I flash them a couple more times after they appear to try to stop me from going in the general direction of where they dropped the clown off.

K.A.T grabs Unknown passively!
Turbulence Wojack says, “LAW ONE STOp.”
Turbulence Wojack says, “STOP.”
Sean Schofield is thrown clear of K.A.T!
You overload K.A.T’s sensors with the flash!
You put the flash into the security backpack.
You can’t move while buckled to K.A.T!
You’re thrown clear of K.A.T!.
You put the flash into the security backpack.
The flash burns out!

They then, decide to arrest me for ‘causing harm’.

You’re hit by a disabler beam in the left arm!
You’re hit by a disabler beam in the right leg!
K.A.T fires the cyborg disabler!
Turbulence Wojack screams!
Your left arm is too damaged to function!
You look at your arm and sigh.
Your armor softens the blow!
You’re hit by a disabler beam in the chest!
Turbulence Wojack screams!
Your right leg is too damaged to function!
You’re hit by a disabler beam in the right leg!
Your armor softens the blow!
You’re too exhausted to keep going…
You’re hit by a disabler beam in the chest!
You can taste smoke.
K.A.T is trying to put zipties on you!
K.A.T states, “You caused harm.”
K.A.T handcuffs you.

They throw me into perma, and then, throw me into bathroom, bolting the door down, after flashing me multiple times.

Now, before I explain the ahelp, I will first explain the two ways I interpreted this as ahelpable in the first place. Either:

• A - Kate had watched me shitsec the mime, which, it was shitsec and I am guilty, and proceeded to arrest me for that harm.

or

• B - Kate refused to follow an order to stop a WANTED criminal as a security borg, declared we harmed the clown when we didn’t, and instead threw us, hurting us, and perma-brigged me, ignoring the fact the clown was a wanted criminal, because she thought the clown gimmick was ‘based’.

Now onto the ahelp. I ping @adminhelp twice, Ethnius responds.

– Administrator private message –
Admin PM from- Ethnius : name of borg?
Click on the administrator’s name to reply.
Your issue is being investigated by an administrator, please stand by.

I inform him of my issue.

PM to- Admins : K.A.T, permaed me after I flashed them for getting the way of me arresting the clown, after the clown was a giant shitter and had chainsaw arms the entire round. Said I was causing 'harm', and after I law 2 requested them to stop, they ignored.

He proceeds to then sidetrack, which, to a certain degree, was for a good reason, onto the mime.

Admin PM from- Ethnius : While we are on the topic of beating entertainment staff, why did you beat the mime to near crit

I respond with my reasoning.

PM to- Admins : The mime kept making invisible walls, I had to crit him to stop him from invisible-walling. I was sure to try to heal him. I may have critted him a second time after he tried throwing me to open a door after I accidentally let him out, and decided to put him on 'parole'. I did say that if he acted like an asshole I was going to.

He says the following:

Admin PM from- Ethnius : I’ll be honest, the blame is mor eon yourself. That was shitsec behaviour, and the borgs have to stop any immediate harm they see against crew.

The problem with the following statement is that, yes, I harmed the mime, but the BORGS DID NOT SEE THE HARM. And I did not harm the clown AT ALL.

Admin PM from- Ethnius : Well, the borg saw you cutting the Clown’s arms off, which is pretty shitsec. But also you know, beating the clown into crit when you have non lethal equipment to capture the mime

This is a total lie. The borg did not see me cutting off the Clown’s arms off, primarily because I never did nor try that. I explain to him this and then ask for clarifcation on the last sentence about the last sentence because it made no sense.

PM to- Admins : …Cutting the clowns arms off? I literally nonlethally arrested the clown, and told the roboticist to replace them with regular ones. After the borg proceeded to snatch the clown and let him free, I tried retrieving the clown, in which the borg hindered me, so I flashed it. It then threw me into a door. If I did crit the clown, it was unintentional. I am confused on your last statement about 'But also you know, beating the clown into crit when you have non lethal equipment to capture the mime' Can you clarify that?

He clarifies.

Admin PM from- Ethnius : That you beat the Mime into crit, when you have non lethals to do such a thing. Also, a mime making invisible walls doesn’t mean you are allowed to beat them into crit

I respond by telling him that no matter what way I non-lethally captured him, he’d get back up and rinse and repeat.

PM to- Admins : The mime had already stole my disabler, and everytime I non-lethally captured him, and tried putting him in the cell, he proceeded to make an invisible door.

He responds by saying the following:

Admin PM from- Ethnius : Thats what flashbangs are for

Here, I’d like to note the following. Yes, I didn’t think about using the flashbang at that moment, but when in conflict with the clown, I used it, and it was ineffective even though it had appeared to have affected the clown. The clown was up and running almost five seconds after. I may be wrong however, as the clown and grenade were out of my view. I simply saw the clown slipping where there was no water spilt.

I admit that I didn’t think of using the flashbang, not wanting to argue over something that wasn’t related to the original subject of why I requested an ahelp.

PM to- Admins : Hrrrrm… Good point. I didn't think of using a flashbang, now that I think about it.

He then declares the following:

Admin PM from- Ethnius : Look, I’m just gonna note you for shitsec behaviour. you have an arsenal of non lethals to capture the wanted. USE THEM

The note implies as if I immediately took out my baton and started wacking him to death. No, I used everything in that belt that was non-lethal, with the exception of the flashbang. However, that isn’t relevant. What is relevant is that he totally ignored what the borg did, and by the looks of it, didn’t even seem to read the logs to investigate whether or not I even sawed the clown. I respond, admitting to the mime shitsec, but wanting him to cover the borg problem. However, he closes the ticket.

You can no longer reply to this ticket, please open another one by using the Adminhelp verb if need be.
Message: I didn’t remember, and was spending thirty minutes. The borg literally locked me in the perma bathroom, WITHOUT IC knowledge of what happened to the mime, ONLY because I arrested the clown NONLETHALLY and told the roboticist to replace his CHAINSAW ARMS with NON-HARMFUL regular arms. I admit the mime situation was my fault, but the borgs had no IC way of knowing about it.

TL;DR/Conslusion

In my opinion, I conclude the following things:

• Ethnius incompetently completely passed over the borg problem, which was the original purpose of the ahelp, getting sidetracked on the mime problem.

• Kate broke the rules by assisting a wanted criminal as a security borg, and refusing orders.

Additional Information:

• The only things that have been cut from the log are unrelated things (me smoking, numbers based on how many times I did something, radio chatter).

EDIT: Pinging @Ethnius and @Kate_bishop1

3 Likes

Ehtnius not even bothering to deal with this issue insstead noting the guy who ahelped for acting completely fine lmao

6 Likes

Here is the log I saved of the chat:
https://pastebin.com/5Brtf65W

2 Likes

mmmm yes im not going to tell the borg about what the clown did, instead im gonna scream law 2 after i dehanded a human for apparently dumb reasons, then i will cry at forums.

to note:i knew what the clown did OOC as i asked on looc, he never fucking told me ANYTHING about what the fucking clown did, yet harmed a human.

You were available to hear that his arms were going to be replaced with regular arms. I don’t know about you, but it is ever so slightly possible that if I were to see a clown with chainsaw arms that might not be an apparently dumb reason. Also, you are the primary reason that clown walked off without arms. You carried it off while we were giving it regular cyborg arms. Screaming law 2, regardless of whether or not it is a bitch move, its a law. The clown was on arrest status, and therefore you aided him.

But hey, they’re a mentor, they clearly can’t do anything wrong. And they have 100+ hours, clearly this report is bullshit. This is just some unrobust fuck complaining on the forums.
shrug

3 Likes

kate yet again brings no actual arguments and insults people who do make them
Medical procedures aren’t harm btw retard
See: medborgs
:neutral_face:

17 Likes

What evidence did you have that the clown was even going to remain in custody, let alone be harmed?Also, consider the following from Silicon Policy.

Intentionally going out of your way and acting with minimal information to hinder security is also against the rules.

3 Likes

nop borgs can fully ignore shit if its laws allow it, note major grief is discouraged and punished.

I mean, cmon that’s just… there

That has nothing to do with whether or not you followed laws. It has to do with you intentionally acting out of your way to hinder security, and acting with minimal information. You never asked to why the clown was arrested, you never requested intentional information. You immediately acted without even asking, assuming the clown was some poor soul on his way to be harmed, aiding someone set to arrest, and hindering security.

3 Likes

nop doesnt matter at all, i saw crew harm and i stoped it. borgs literally dont give a fuck about intention only about your laws.

1 Like

Medical procedures arent human harm,ehy not just bolt the whole med department then,or why do mrdi botgs have tools for surgery?

3 Likes

‘I didn’t see someone being harmed but I stopped harm by helping a potentionally dangerous criminal who literally has weapons for hands’
Mental gymnastics

11 Likes

medical procedures against one will ARE harm like FORCEBORGING.

1 Like

Hoe do you know clown hasnt xonsented?

2 Likes

literally saw the clown being buchered off his hands against his will.

1 Like

because he was cuffed and telling them to stop.

1 Like

Butchering and prostethic replacement surgery sre 2 very diffrent things,also clown coudve just lied for funnies.

1 Like

butchered

Turbulence Wojack says, "Remove this guy’s chainsaw arms.
Turbulence Wojack says, “Replace them with normal ones please.”

butchered

:thinking:

7 Likes