Kasual admin report by TheMr.FoX

CKEY: TheMr.FoX

Your Discord: TheMrFoX#3410

Offender’s CKEY: Kasual

LRP or MRP server: LRP

Offender’s In-Game Name (if relevant): Todd Howard

Date (MM-DD-YYYY):02-23-2020

Round Number: 12791

Rules Broken (if relevant): Somewhat 3 and 7.

Part of Admin Conduct Broken (if relevant): Possibly abusing admin powers.

Incident Description:

Came across a guy named Todd Howard selling Skyrim.

First of they did nothing wrong as in breaking in etc, but after a while they started using admin powers to open doors they had no access to in the bridge, even casually walking into AI upload as was seen and said over sec comms by the AI, later he said he’d break into the AI core and card the AI to “add the laws”.

Which in the end did not happen, but still… pictures below.

If this is lrp, I see no problem with this. It never directly harmed anyone. It’s a bit of harmless fun imo.

1 Like

I didn’t mind it much either, although we did had lings and it caused a bit of confusion at first but other than that it was fine they didn’t card the AI or change its laws in the end, I think.

Fair enough report. I’ll tell you everything I did. I like to run soft-rp events that don’t give an edge to traitors or crew to keep game balance. If admins take issue with any of it I’ll accept whatever note.

The round had only two living antagonists at the time of me dropping on station, all tickets were resolved, and there was minimal chaos.

These were my self-imposed rules for Todd

Only goal is to sell Skyrim, and cannot use violence on anyone
Will listen to anyone who buys a copy faithfully
Anyone could kill him with validity, similar to the Waldo event

I spawned in a human mob at CENTCOM, and used a magic mirror to resemble Todd.
I humanized him to an assistant and gave him 40 copies or so of the “obviously fake auth disk” renamed to skyrim with a custom description.
I gave him the Knock spell since the intention was to be a spin on Waldo
Pod dropped him in the middle of the station
Sold a few copies to people at cargo, kitchen, medical.
Then knocked into the AI upload to start roleplay. There were roaches in there constantly being hit with stun laser so I knew it would take a long time to upload my freeform “Help Todd Howard Sell Skyrim” law. I was immediately stunned and unable to upload the law as the HOS and borg came to arrest me.
After being searched by the HOS I was let go. The HOS bought a copy of Skyrim for 100 credits. They told me I could go around to other departments, but not the upload. I never went back in the upload.
I took the intellicard and told the HOS I was going to card the AI and add my law, immediately running out.
I took a long way to engineering giving them the chance to catch up but they didn’t follow. As I entered engineering I was arrested by the sec borg. I was put in a cell for a minute.
After leaving I went back to engineering and knocked my way to the AI sat.
I started heating donk pockets and summoned the AI at a holopad to alert them that I was at the sat.
Asked if they wanted to purchase a copy and told them I would be adding a law to them.
I was stunned over and over while knocking towards their core. They did not want to buy a copy.
Eventually they used lethals with one volly sending me to red health. At that point Told me to leave or die.
I left after asking a few more times if they wanted to buy Skyrim.
I then knocked into the HOPs office and announced over comms that I was there selling copies.
Eventually while wearing the HOPs sunglasses and hat I was arrested again by the borg.
I made a point to tell the borg during my sentence that I was a being transcended so they wouldn’t have asimov conflictions.
As the shuttle arrived I was beaten and tortured by what I think was the hop for 5 minutes. I offered them copies all the way until my post round death.

1 Like

holy based

20 character

Alright seems fine to me then, I’ve rarely seen that before so I was a bit suspicious of what was actually going on.

It was pretty funny, I was the HoS but was too busy kicking changeling ass to be bothered too much so I just let the AI handle it.

Thanks for the explanation and story, clears up the confusion I had as well.

“Don’t let him in your core.
He can leave it at the front.”
Epic, imo Kasual did nothing wrong.

I was there during two of Kasual’s skyrim rounds, it was a really fun gimmick, and I see nothing wrong with what he did on LRP. He didn’t give himself a death / heal wand and teleported all around for a power thrill, he SOLD SKYRIM.

• Epic

Closing this then.