Kane Semenov Feedback Thread

Well, here we are. After many encounters, better or worse i decided to create this thread.
Kane should be oriented mainly in money and occasionally xeno violence, but im not sure the message im sending is being received well. Let me know how You perceive Kane and complain indefinitely about me carrying 5 flashbangs as my standard issue.
obraz

some funny screens from Kane’s adventures:

obraz

12 Likes

Kane comes in, sees nearly the entire server dead by a three-part death plague virus mix, gets infected himself, and fucking LIVES.

Kane is a very fun security officer, and excellent at engineering and atmospherics. I owe it to Kane (or rather, F.U.S.I.O.N.), for filling in some gaps that I had with performing fusion myself.

His viruses are also very well made.

2 Likes

Started of as a stinky antag d-esword with glue gimmick( i feel like my first memories of kane where 3 rounds not long between them where that happened lmao)

Became true bro of sec and an excellent officer, good teammate to have around that i know i can count with

Despite small oopsies you’re constantly improving your behaviour and are consistent with what Kane is as a character and your RP

Good la bomba maker

Good viro fella that doesn’t walk as a biohazard inmortal man just for fun

Botnis man of high skill

Reliable Paramedic that made me want to play it a bit more

Keep it up!!!11one

1 Like

I was there on the gene room after being cloned watching people not wanting to leave in fear of getting infected

Incredibly robust security officer, I always feel not just carried, but freaking airlifted by Kane in combat situations. Funny, friendly, reasonable, and an all around wonderful seccie to be around. Also I like the all black armor look, its cool without being excessively edgy. Overall robust/10.

1 Like

The fucking Edge on that man cuts me more then any desword will ever, and yet he always puts up with my shit.
9.5/10 (wouldnt let me make him bald)

1 Like

cool sec off :slight_smile:

1 Like

Though I never had a chance to bribe you as a Qm, I do have very good memories of us working as Private sec officers, when the warden refused to increase our wages. I can definitely say that you are a hella robust sec officer and it is nice to see you on the shifts!

1 Like

i appreciate that you didn’t attempt to cave in my skull for sneaking donuts spiked with manly dorf into your pockets

Best partner in crime

2 Likes

Kane is a great character that you can always have fun. He is a both good teammate and person who can enjoy.
He is very stylish as a sec officer, and I like his no shirts paramedic style.
10/10 character to have in Bee.

2 Likes

First one to not brainwash me for the sake of brainwashing me with zero reasoning or usage. 10/10.

Robust as hell as a Security officer wearing ALL black at ALL times. Biggest Oxandrocyclic consumer.

2 Likes