CKEY:blazikenowen

Your Discord:blazikenowen

Offender’s CKEY: don’t know it

LRP or MRP server:MRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: Justina steel

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 06.07.2021

Round Number:31107

Rules Broken: possible forceful race change

Incident Description: So I as yellow samantha a oozeling clown died in space due to trying to get back into station from deep disposals was found and taken to medical and put in stasis, where justina proceeded to stare at my corpse for a few minutes without trying to defib me or anything after a while stripping me and forcing my brain into a male human body, when I checked the description it had injuries but didn’t seem husked from description, they apparently told ithi that it was but it doesn’t seem like it so I would like it looked into if I was and if not would like action taken regarding a forceful race and gender change

Additional Information:

While far from ideal, transplanting a brain is considered an acceptable form of resuscitation, especially if cloning is backed up or otherwise unavailable. This is not the same as running up to someone and stabbing them with mutation toxin.

cloning wasn’t backed up and was fine from what I know

Even if this is the case, brain transplants are fine. I was simply offering the most common justification.

Your medical care came with a side effect, but nothing harmful was done to you. This would only be punishable if there was verifiable malicious intent behind it. Doctor resurrected you and brought you back into the round.

Sounds like they were trying to figure out how to bring an Oozeling back(via wiki or Mhelp). If you’re going to play a species with unique medical care, don’t cry if doctors take an alternative route to bringing you back because your has needs they can’t meet in a timely manner or otherwise understand.

2 Likes

its not a case of time its a case of they could of easily defibbed me also oozelings don’t require “unique medical care” to be revived the only unique medical care they need is toxins food and no water

Even so oozelings still have a tendency to cause a lot of confusion for those who haven’t played them or dealt with them often. Part of playing an oozeling is understanding the fact that a decent amount of the player base has no clue what to do with you.

I mean even if they didn’t know wouldn’t you atleast try the defib like you just saw someone use on a human? instead of you know going to the most drastic and more complicated way to revive someone?

This sounds more like you complaining about how you cant play your snowflake oozeling OC in a male human body

doctor did their job, albiet in a roundabout way

This report is really petty tbh

Also clowns should accept what happens to them, thats the number one rule for playing a clown, don’t complain, accept what happens to you and make it funny (am a clown main)

Not much I can say other than:
Can it be annoying when it happens? I guess
Should you make a player report about a new MD for not knowing how to bring back oozelings? No

You do realize I asked for it to be checked if I was husked or not not for a ban at most a possible warning about just going about throwing a brain in a body instead of attempting revival other ways but no there’s no “snowflake oozeling OC” you are being all sorts of stupid even saying something like that also thats not how clown works clowns can’t just be randomly murderered randomly be species/gender changed or other things especially in MRP where this happened

As I put in my post I mostly want to know if body was husked its not about punishing them, at most something said to them about going straight to brain swapping instead of trying to revive via cloning/defib, especially since most medical especially new medical don’t go straight to brain swapping never mind hitting the body they plan to transfer the brain into a couple of times, look at it this way I’ve played the game for years and not once seen someone no matter the race of the dead go to a brain swap first, especially as its the most complicated way to bring someone back new or old players never do it unless the body is absolutely destroyed, which is why I want to know if I was husked or not and its why I put possible forced race change because I don’t know the actual players mindset who did it.

Cognitive Dissonance.

That is basically the equivalent of being poisoned for everyone else to make it through. This is unique medical care.

ITT

toxins aren’t needed to revive a oozeling just to heal them

This quickly spiraled into something bordering on a peanut thread. Locking now.

Appreciate the attempts to explain, but posts are starting to get a bit too sassy.