CKEY: Laird_Ichofox

Your Discord: Laird Ichofox#1379

Offender’s CKEY:???

LRP or MRP server: MRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: Joshua Faust

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 03/11/2020

Round Number: 13333

Rules Broken: 7, 13

Incident Description: Left Lavaland Syndicate base as a lavaland syndicate, used the self-destruct device's payload to destroy the Free Golem base

Additional Information: We hadn't tried to enter the lavaland base, they just came into the free golem ship and threw a grenade and then ran without saying anything.

Actually this was already resolved in-game by @bloons3
I’ll let them share what’s relevant if they think anything is, but the player has been dealt with already.

All he did was gib the dude. Which isn’t all that much, considering that they had literally ruined the Free Golem’s round and had broken both the rules for lavaland syndicates and some of the server rules to do so.

Their logic for attacking the golem ship was that the golems were encroaching towards the Syndciate base.

They got in trouble for leaving the lavaland base, but as evil mustache twirling syndicate, their actions other than that were “legal”.

The first time I went near their base was literally seconds before they blew us up, so unless the other golem had gone near them, I doubt that they should have viewed us as encroaching without meta-gaming

Ghostrole validity status

Ashwalkers, Lavaland Syndicate: Valid and act as antags.

Going to be closing this as it was handled in round.