Jonnysalami Staff Feedback Thread

This is the feedback thread for our Moderator @Belthesar_Linguini.

Please provide your thoughts about how they perform.

This is not the place for ban appeals or player reports but you can mention specific events and how they handled it given you don’t try to change the outcome of the case.

You are expected to keep a somewhat formal tone and give constructive criticism. Insults will not be tolerated.

Seems like a fair moderator. Was helpful and understanding of the situation when I ahelped a coworker regarding their actions in Engineering.

1 Like

Hello, I see all 80 of you browsing the forums :melting_face:

Give me feedback. How can I improve? What am I doing well? What needs work?

I don’t think I’ve ever seen you admin on sage, but your report handling is top notch.

For sure, I’ll try to Sage a bit more

Usually I hop on Acacia to do 2 tickets, and then as soon as they notice an admin on, I end up fixing 12 tickets lmao

I have started hopping on Sage a bit more, I think, as the team balances coverage.

• Do I communicate well?

• If you have had a ticket with me, what did you think of the experience?

• Most of my bans lately have been griefer permas, do I typically hand out decent sentences otherwise? Am I too lenient?

I am very biased towards this admin because they’re one of the ones who have fun playing the game.

1 Like

cant say much for in game tickets, but you’ve been doing the lords work with dealing with player reports lately. You pop up in most of em and generally get them resolved quickly.

4 Likes