Ban Length:
Perma
Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):
2021-04-04
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
Low Hours and Low Tier Griefing
Appeal Reason:
Would love to keep playing on this server, not sure why It was a permanent one, I formally apologize for my actions and will avoid that in the future.
Additional Information:
I believe I took the HOS’s locker into space and then disconnected from the round as I had to go do something else, I tried to log back on later but found that I was perma banned.

I kinda have to question whether or not that’s really all you did - If it is, there’s no way this should have been more than a note as a first offense.

Stealing the HoS locker as a non-antag is an issue and powergaming is against the rules on Sage, but these hardly qualify for griefing

I do want to ask why you’ve changed accounts though. How many alts do you have and why do you change accounts?

I would not have banned over stealing the HOS locker, I would ban for things such as a maxcap or blatant botany grief teamed up with your hours, which would be much more likely. I cannot pull logs to guarantee but when given the chance I will look this up, my apologies as I should have been much more specific in my ban reason

Huh? I am on a public network in an apartment complex, maybe thats why? can you provide me the list of account names?

Not sure about me doing the botany grief or maxcap. Can you provide proof?

Your forum username is “lucasvip1”, which is an account that has played on BeeStation (and other servers) before.

The account you are appealing the ban for is “Johnny38”.

Is there a reason that you play on multiple accounts?

Also, have you played on BeeStation with your friends, family, or neighbors?

lucasvip1 is my go to name on forums, Johnny38 is my goto for games. I think If I was trying to evade bans I wouldn’t put an old alt account as my username when trying to appeal one?

Player failed to respond after 2 weeks, closing.

You are free to make another appeal.