Joelogbybolb Staff Feedback Thread

This is the feedback thread for @joelogbybolb / joelogbybolb

Please provide your thoughts about how they perform.

This is not the place for ban appeals or player reports but you can mention specific events and how they handled it given you don’t try to change the outcome of the case.

You are expected to keep a somewhat formal tone and give constructive criticism. Insults will not be tolerated.

1 Like

NOO

I FEEL like SOMETIMES he takes the whole thing too seriously and it’s kind of frustrating because sometimes it falls within the “ey guys please don’t do this” with the nerd emoji but that also goes in the right way as he shows that he is willing to keep this server CLEAN of shittery and EFFICIENT. He spends a good chunk of his time admemeing in the server and I respect the husstle, he’s probably one of the more active staff members we’ve had recently and I tip my hat off because it feels nice being able to count with someone. It’s a nice pick, developpers just released it not 2 months ago and it’s still feels like it’s getting balanced patch after patch but hopefully we can get a full polished version of this latest addition to the roaster. I feel like this is an early game build given that he’s still building experience being a new admeme at handling big big tickets but like I said, solid early game build and sometimes mid game too.

2 Likes

@joelogbybolb in my opinion is a very active member of staff, responds fast to tickets and also is does good admeming.
He also provides good balance to players who use pray, for example, I was an ash walker with another and we both burned to death stupidly and I prayed along the lines of
“Please, any of the gods please, we cannot die like this, we cannot let our nest perish”

He then proceeded to aheal us, but also provided us a challenge of goliaths on the way back to our base that we then got demolished by.
10/10 would pray again

5 Likes

this guy blows !!

2 Likes

no.1 rod sniper, 1000000 confirmed kills

5 Likes

and they say it’s sitll looping

3 Likes