Your CKEY: joelogbybolb
Your Discord: jixs4v
How long have you been playing ss13?: 6 months
Who vouches for your experience (if anyone)?: N/A
Game Experience (More Detailed): Experience in most jobs except atmos tech, botany and silicons, Engineering knowledge isn’t that complete but I’m competent at Medical, all of Science except maybe my flimsy toxins, Security and Cargo.
(I am gonna stop playing for a couple weeks due to a trip but I’ll reply to questions nevertheless, will be back the 14th of July)
Could you provide living/ghost hours as well, that gives a clearer playtime than when its broken down to jobs, like so:
- Can I eat monkeys as a changeling?
- Can you get rid of a dormant virus in someone?
- How do I change the color of a light-up floortile?
You need to put it in maintenance mode. First go into the mech and open the mech’s panel, and allow maintenance protocols. Then exit the mech and use your ID on it. Click “initiate maintenance protocols”, then wrench and crowbar the mech and in the same popup window three options should pop up, allowing you to drop the scanner, capacitor and power cell. You can then, after clicking each option use the upgraded ones on the mech, and then crowbarring and wrenching it and clicking the button that says “terminate maintenance protocols”
Living/Dead is 473/73, got it from beebot since I don’t have access to a computer right now
- You cant absorb lesser creatures as a changeling, however, you can do humanised monkeys.
- You indeed cant, however it hogs a virus slot so it can affect you.
- You can. You just click on it with an empty hand. Its in the 57th line of light_floor.dm
I vacillated for a while, but I came to the conclusion to not grant an updoot based on these answers, so that would be a +0 for me.
- Also yep! Glad to hear of codediving.
- Also also yep!
Good detailed answers, get in here! +1. I do think it’ll probably take the time your vacation will be to get this accepted, so you should be good.
- While this is correct, the answer I was looking for was Cortex Imprint surgery, which constantly and automatically cures minor traumas. This is also a good workaround for brain tumor (or curing someone’s cat surgeon pacifism without curing hypnosis or obsession)
- Yup! (Although it’s spelled clonexadone, hehe)
- Also correct! Although you forgot one: surgery is faster on dead or sleeping patients (so there’s actually a reason to use anesthesia other than brainwashing someone).
All-around good answers, I’ll give ya a +1!
Been playing botany as of lately to get a bit more knowledge on how it works
5 bans, 4 of which are server bans in the short time youve been here, and an admin commenting on your conduct have made me rather skeptical of this application.
A mentor is not just what they know or how many hours they have.
Maybe it is in good faith, and you have developed as a person in the few months since then, but on principle I believe it to be too soon an app for me to give a positive score.
Here are my questions. However, i also think that it’s too little experience for a mentor job. If you have experience other than Bee, it might be okay.
1-) How do i track someone as an AI?
2-) I am a lavaland lizard, what do i do now?
3-) Where can i find paper cups?