Joanna Ahmed (FriendlyIsisMember) Player Feedback

Hello friends,
I’ve been playing this server for a very long time and have seen many faces come and go. I’m curious to see what over the years do people think or know about Joanna.

Joanna is my main and only character that I play, with the only exception being Borg/Ai characters, which I don’t play that much. You mostly can find Joanna in the working departments such as Supply, Medical, Security and sometimes in Service.

Please share your thoughs and feel free to ask!

10 Likes

number 2 Quartermaster. Will never be number 1

6 Likes

God tier QM, great doctor and seccie too. Very nice and friendly, wlile still being fun and having a mischievous air about her. Probably enjoys sacrificing to the dark gods a tad too much. QM on an atv holding a cargo banner out of 10.

Also the witch hat looks distinctive

3 Likes

Joanna definitely one my favorite quartermasters.

1 Like

:(‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎

1 Like

Hey i said ONE of, there is not too many but you are in there too, with Mike Rich, and Chris Osterweis (RIP King)

Joanna is a fun quartermaster, and certainly one that I need to work under, as a cargo tech, some day! (This also goes for many other quartermaster players, however). They’re also a great doctor. I don’t recall seeing them in the security department or in the service department in recent memory, so I can’t speak on that.

All in all, a fun character to play with. (And their AI/pAI is also quite fun to play with)

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure I remember Joanna buying guns as a none antag qm for “self protection” when the only thing that happens to their department was a bomb that was targeting a officer outside of cargo, while this is pretty shitty, still had some great rp while doing it, and I didn’t see them use the guns at all, so 7/10

1 Like

For clarification I’d like to add that at the start of the shift I was targeted by the entire Security department for mentioning Cargonia. They’ve escalated from fines to a raid on my entire cargo including the staff. The raid consisted of atleast 5 security personnel, which looked as an overkill for an un-armed cargo. After flashbanging/harm batoning and gunning me down they’ve thrown me in jail. I wanted it to make publicly known for what kind of tyrants the security are and fight it back with a lawyer, but when asked for one, the warden laughed it off and threatened that he is not scared to execute me. Minutes after I return to cargo a bomb went off disabling one of the rooms in cargo permanently. After that I’ve decided to “RP” accusing that security is trying to get rid of me.

All of this happened before your arrival and with you missing the start, I get that it looked hella suspicious. But eitherways thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

Ah, thanks for the explanation! I’ll move my rating up to a 9/10 then! Still a very nice rper

1 Like