Jim Pinkerton player report

CKEY: Ice Type

Your Discord: it4e.

Offender’s CKEY: Bigboydoingbigtings

Offender’s In-Game Name: Jim Pinkerton

Date (YYYY-MM-DD): 2024/03/9-10

Round Number: 47966

Rules Broken: 1,7,8

Incident Description: A group of people were playing uno in the middle of rad. Jim Pinkerton decided to take a disliking to the game, and while one of the players was away from the table, stole two cards and the deck for no reason. This was all done wordlessly, and they left without responding to calls to give the cards back. They then later come back with a wrench, and keep trying to deconstruct the table despite people asking them not to, and constantly getting shoved, all without them rping, and they continue with this, mixing in flashbangs and everything until eventually they come with a toolbox and try to smash the uno table, and the players finally have enough and beat him into crit, finally deathwhispering after getting knocked into hardcrit by the mime. In all this they only said one thing remotely close to RP, that being “do your jobs”. (The station was completely fine at this point, absolutely nothing needed doing).

After that they come back with most of sec, and try and fail to subdue the table, the officers giving up and the hos having their gun confiscated by me after they start shooting people with it before they leave. They then leave, Millii makes them stop trying to fuck over the uno table for no reason, their gun is returned and all is finally fine right? Nope!

When the dragon spawns, and decides to be chill, they try and egg on the dragon to murder the Uno players and ruin the game, despite their orders and their being a HoS, but the dragon doesn’t want to be an ass thankfully and the uno table is also safely behind reinforced plasmaglass.

10 Likes

I was the mime during this round, mention me if you need me to clarify anything

1 Like

Player in question is @pudgy

CKEY is Bigboydoingbigtings

Also to add; once he had died, he got the rest of sec to harass the whole group of players . Flashbangs, stuns, pepperspray, etc. It wasn’t till Millii came by and told them that they were told to leave it that they did. (No fault to other sec here, they were following orders from Jim)

3 Likes

I was the dragon in this round, Jim did tell me to blast the uno game but i refused, as why would i do that, even if i went wordless hostile dragon i still would just ignore the game, the round went on as long as it did because people were actually roleplaying and enjoying themselves and to ruin that would be like uhh… against the whole point of why we RP instead of just “do whatever you want for any reason”

5 Likes

Hi, Rain Soho here, one of the many officers during this round. I would like to point out that Jim also ended up using the heart of darkness from a nightmare to attempt to fight the dragon after Millii told them repeatedly they weren’t allowed to use it. They then tried to challenge the dragon who wasn’t up for the fight in the slightest, since they were already getting the station, and we were leaving for evac. Millii then gave the order to arrest Jim for using contraband and repeatedly disregarding the dragon’s orders. Also, for the uno thing, I was told that apparently the HOS was killed by the mime, who was playing uno. After a bit of fighting, I decided to ask the uno players what DID happen, and after a bit of discussion about what actually went down, I walked away from the entire situation.

6 Likes

The HoS messed with the UNO players by initiating a raid towards them, got his ass kicked and sucumbed the moment he went to crit

3 Likes

Hey there, I was the VIP in this round, practically everyone had kept to themselves and were just trying to play the card game, until Jim decided to try to mess up the table, and take the cards; To keep a long story short, he didnt really have any good reason for this at the time, though, after he was injured, there was a brief period where me and someone else shoved him back and forth for a few seconds, then when i was going to pick him up and take him to med, the mime kinda smashed his face in with a toolbox, killing him. From there he had been revived and used flashbangs against the entire group to likely arrest the mime.

Later, we encased ourselves in glass, and Jim came back with a Dragon and requested he blow fire inside of the glass, which would have likely killed us.

I also remember Millii calling over radio something about sec repurposing contraband

1 Like

It should be checked where did he find out that the mime was responsible for killing him, 5 minute up until the death SHOULD be forgotten if you die no matter what and this could also be just another breach of rules that oh so friendly roleplaying Jimmy breached.

1 Like

I do remember pretty vividly that I hit him maybe 2 times with the toolbox while he was on the ground and then he deathwhispered

uhm. jim here uhhh to talk about the uno incident. uhm i dont remember everything in precise details, but i remember some key points. basically when the clooown was it? started the game i initially was gonna participate. but i thought hmm why not be the party pooper! because i thought back at a round in the past where i was the captain, and the crew was building a couch that streatched throught the entire station and i decided to destroy the couch, but the difference with then and now was my lack roleplaying, and yes i must admit i stink at roleplaying and have been getting called out for it by admins, im still working on it and
that round was where my flaws where obvious. now, as for the reason as to why i came back and uhm released my arsenal of shitsec gear was because of some of the members of the game assaulting me and MAINLY because the mime killed me. I must say when i was revived I was initially going to arrest the three persons who were mainly incharge of my death. but i was reminded by milli of that 5 minute rule. i’d like to note that had the outcome been different i wouldnt have done that. lastly the dragon incident. when we were detaining the dragon for breaking and entering in RD and i asked him to burn the players, i didnt expect them to actually do it given their lack of hostility. and after we took them to genpop, the captain milli asked me to come to my office and was telling me how the crew didnt like my ways of hos-ing, and i explained to her as to why i disliked the game so much, this was where i tried to rp, and i told her that “my father was killed because of a game of uno.” and that “the game was a game of sin”. and she told me if i keep disrupting them i would have to play a game of uno. now finally the duel with the dragon. i had asked the captain to fight the dragon, which she approved. the reason as to why i wanted to slay the dragon was because the carps haddd destroyed the door for genepop. and i didnt take it lightly. and for the dark heart, i actually didnt know it was contriband and ate it cuz i thought it would look cool to fight the dragon with, at the time i had found it in evidence, when i was getting things for sydney. it should have been obvious that it was contriband looking back at where it wass but i was hyperfixated on slaying the dragon. and yes i did ask the dragon to duel me and she said yes, but it was gonna kill the xeno queen, and i was gonna follow it but i got arrested and everythinnggg. I would just like to apologize for my lack of roleplaying and shithead activities. and none of what i said was ment to paint a pretty picture for me, i admit to my wrongs and im trying to work on them. also i was laughing my ass of when i was beaten to crit by the upset uno players. yeah thats all.

1 Like

I was that dragon, and i did find the xeno queen but I saw the babies and i just assumed they were baby carps, so i didn’t actually kill the queen or really interact with them. From my perspective i know the duel was a big focus for you, but i remember it was like the ship was evacuating, everyone was hopping on and you and millii were there, you were like “hey duel me” and i said “there can’t be two queens on this station” and went to look for the xenomorph queen.

I believe my character had stated the mime was the one who attempted to kill jim when he incapacitated earlier, im not sure who carried on this information to jim though, if anyone did.

Also; Command and sec should have quite a good understanding of whats contraband and whats not as to avoid these very things; And, finding it in the evidence room, should have been a strong indicator it was probably contraband.

This is a pretty poor excuse to ask that of a dragon. If the dragon did actually breathe fire upon your request, the excuse of " i didn’t expect it to actually do it" wouldn’t work. Its like asking a serial killer to kill someone, and saying “woah i didnt expect that!” after they do it. Its quite literally what they do. Its quite lucky that the dragon didn’t do it honestly. I dont think the Dragon should have a higher moral structure than a fellow crewmember.

Either way, being a party pooper just for the sake of it, and clearly frustrating other players is being rude and careless about others. Practically everyone at the table was having a worse time because of this.

1 Like

Dude
Roleplaying isn’t just, doing something different for your own fun
Roleplaying involves letting everyone have fun, or creating an interesting conflict
You can def be a hindrance, but barely rping or not caring about how annoying you are solely because you decided to do so, is not good roleplay or fun to everyone
There’s already a “be excellent to each other” rule, and i feel that randomly deciding in some rounds to just annoy people for no reason/original ic conflict to justify it, is definitely breaking that rule

7 Likes

apologies for potential necro but I’m gonna bump this just in case an admin can catch it

No need to bump threads, all reports are similarly important and old reports usually get auto assigned anyway.

3 Likes