*Your CKEY: jikkajoestar
Your Discord: @jikka_joestar
How long have you been playing ss13? 5 months
Who vouches for your experience (if anyone)?: Maybe Absolucy and sugarcube
Game Experience (More Detailed): I have been playing on Beestation for 5 months, although i haven’t played on any other servers. Each of my characters main a specific role or category of roles. My characters are Nova Jensen, who mains security and medical, Lazuli Evanson, who mains service and gimmick roles, ROBO, who mains science, engineering, and supply roles, and a moth that I haven’t played in a while and don’t remember the name of. Most of my hours are in security, but I’ve been playing security less becuase I’ve started to find it more boring. I would consider myself quite skilled in medical roles, and I have basic knowledge of all roles even though I am not very good at some, like atmos tech. My last note was in mid August, but as I recall it was for an incident in either late July or early August. Since then I have not recieved any notes. I am interested in trying more servers but I have not done so yet.
Edit: fixed a typo
Let’s get this started then.
Low hours (282h)
Let’s see how you answer these questions then. Take your time to answer the question and don’t be afraid to use the wiki if you don’t know the answer immediately.
- How much damage does a hatchet deal? Its it better than a pickaxe?
- How do you fill a tank with a portable pump before i kill everyone?
- If you die as a construct, do you drop your soulstone or stay dead?
- I used synthflesh on a corpse but it didnt dehusk. Why is that?
Hatchets also have extra throwforce and the ability to embed.
- Yes, though the silver and diamond tipped pickaxes do more damage. (17&19)
- Yes and no. If theres a tank in the pump, it wont remove air from the room.
- Yes. Theres Rezadone for dehusking too and you only need 5 units of that. You also cant dehusk changeling consumed people.
Answers are good, they just dont feel “full”, but thats just me being nitpicky.
Wooo mentor app!
I’ll also ask a couple of questions:
- Can you post your detailed hours by job?
Pretend the next ones are mhelps you would get:
- “How do I toggle the high power mode for the hydroponics trays? Ctrl click didn’t work.”
- “I have dagd can I murderbone”
- “How do I deconvert an IPC?”
- Well that’s nicely spread out with quite a bit of command but it is indeed not a lot of in game hours.
- Our botany trays don’t actually have a “high power mode”, the person who had asked this was used to TG’s botany. To make ours golden, you need to compost 4 gaia branches into them.
- While that is true, us mentos aren’t supposed to answer rules related questions as stated in our policy on the wiki: Non-Admin Staff Conduct - BeeStation Wiki
- That is correct!
After looking at your hours and your answers I have to admit that you don’t look super ready. I’ll be giving you a -0.5, but I do recommend you apply again in the future when you get a few more hours in!
how the fuck you people know the value of damage of a weapon? you diving in the codes or something?