Jestie Boxcutter (Kilroy293) player Feedback

Hello,
I play as Jestie Boxcutter, and i am curious what the community thinks about my character.

I tend to be irrational, and i try to be annoying, and outrageous. I usually try to stick to a “do not be hostile unless provoked” mentality nowadays.
But i do act really vengeful when offended.

I mostly play as an assistant, sometimes security, but i wish to go back to my cargo roots in the future.

Despite having so many hours in this game, i am extremely incapable of doing any job properly, but that kinda fits my IC persona as well.

8 Likes

Jestie is a very fun character to play with, one whom I’ve often seen doing a fun gimmick or another, on the station (such as being a butler). They’re always nice to see in game. They also make a great, very dependable deputy.

1 Like

Hey Jestie! Love playing with you! Please do the butter gimmick more!!!

1 Like

The best boxcutter in all of space.

Always up for some fun!

1 Like

Keeps calling Explodes a legend - Does he think she’s a mirror?
10/10

2 Likes

Eyxplodes always delivers results.

Jestie is similar to Ed Irish (compliment)
Though they’re a little bit more hinged than Irish.
Always fun to be around, 7/10 do more gimmicks pls <3

1 Like

Though I’ve seen you for a long time by now, we haven’t done anything memorable… which is sad to consider. But nonetheless every time when I play Qm and see you as an assistant, I’m always considering how can I persuade him to become a cargo techie of mine.

To add more, It is always nice to have our small talks and interactions every time we meet!
See you around!

1 Like

ASSISTANT

1 Like

The Falcon of Justice