Jellico is a sperg who shouldn't be taken seriously

Keep in mind that buffing damages has to go with more changes, for example buffing airlocks, so the damage threshold required to damage it is 21 now, with many more weapons dealing high damage this should be buffed too.

2 Likes

no, taking everything into consideration stuns would still be more powerful.

good eye Mat05usz

1 Like

Thanks, but it’s one of many changes, considering you only wanna buff damage against personnel, not objects.

1 Like

If melee gets buffed then security starts with unica revolvers.

1 Like

I mean I’d go for Tesla Revolvers but that’s just me

1 Like

Ye that’s true, there is already many counters for sec nonlethal weaponry, buffing melee will give sec even less chances against antags.

1 Like

use your baton, or if that fails a shotgun. this is standard procedure. also if melee gets buffed you will have something to fight that unstunnable, unflashable ling that stole a lasergun. don’t forget that two baton swings ends a fight quicker than even a DeSword dealing 45 damage. not by much sure but its something.

on a note against “anti-powergaming,” changlings are ment to be fought with a group by your side. a good idea here is a sec officer or two and as many assistants as you can mindsheild.

1 Like

keep in mind batons were changed yesterday, read the changelog

1 Like

it no longer hard crits you nanosecond after you had second stunbaton hit

1 Like

I did read that, not concerned tho.

the baton will be able to do the baton’s job, and people have no problem with shotguns.

1 Like

Sec is pretty easy to kill if you know how rn, with melee buff robust people will be able to kill them in 2 hits, and unrobust with few less, which is bad.

1 Like

you don’t usually hear this in proper context, so I’m happy to say it right now. git good.

know where your baton is, don’t try to flash someone with a gas mask, and remember, you are trying to save lives more than catch criminals. take care of yourself and with you being healthy you can save them. don’t chase into maint without support, don’t carry your gear in your hand.

1 Like

if you wanna add weapons that destroy limbs in one shot, you should think about buffing sec too.

1 Like

I don’t really need those tips from you, as I am well aware about it, i’m telling you about general state of things, not that fucking tator kills me as sec in two shots.

1 Like

keep an eye on where you are, don’t loiter next to a table, be careful in maint.

be fast

1 Like

Jellico spitting fax yet again

1 Like

I don’t fucking… Dude, I’m telling you things that need to be changed with your melee buff, and you give me sec advices, fucking focus on proper things and stop that.

2 Likes

A’ight homie, lets try and chill a little. Keeping this rational and shiz. Don’t want this getting locked before we finish

1 Like

so far as limb damage is concerned, I feel that would be something, like door and locker armor, that would need to be addressed

I don’t even know how much damage it takes to disable a limb.

1 Like

Most armors protect only head and chest, as far as I’m concerned, giving weapons 50 damage without boosting anything means you gonna delimb someone with one shot, it’s bad. You told me I have a good eye because i though about airlocks, but it only means you didn’t think about ANYTHING except your unrobust ass. Windows, airlocks, grilles, items and shit, everything has HP, some have threshold what can damage them, you didn’t think a second about it, just to make your spears better.

1 Like