CKEY: St0rmC4st3r

Your Discord: St0rmC4st3r#0155

Offender’s CKEY: unknown

LRP or MRP server: MRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: Jebajem Timajter

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 30-10-2019

Round Number: 8521

Rules Broken: 3, Self-Antagging

Incident Description: On round 8521 and the round before that with a different name, connected as Quartermaster and instantly ordered energy guns, stun batons and reflector vests. In the previous round he tried to kill me with a flamethrower to "test" it while chasing me. I thought that it was a typical antag behavior and dealt with it IC, by reporting his activity to the captain. At the end of the round,  he was not mentioned as any sort of antag in the round-end report. The next round he was Quartermaster again and ordered similar stuff, killed many people like the mime, the clown, hardcritted a cargotech, that would die without my help and did not respond to questions he was asked. He was killed eventually, but even if he would be antag, this would classified as murderboning.

Additional Information: plz ban he, he bad.

Investigating this report

Hey just stumbled across this report. The player seems to have left Bee having not connected since November first. Due to the fact this report is from October and the accused hasn’t played in 4 months, I’m going to deny and lock the thread. If they come back into my town and start causing a ruckus again it’ll be the gallows, ya hear pardner?