Ban Type:
Permanent Ban
Ban Length:
Permanent
Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/):
2022-08-09 02:07:04
Round ID:
Ban Reason:

perma banned for lrp behavior, sprayed painted black and went around yelling “i’m black!” in ic chat. just came off two week ban for smiliar lrp behavior. Perma Auth’d by Rkvothe14

Appeal Reason:
Greetings for the administrators that will be reading and evaluating this ban appeal of it’s worth of being accepted, as you see, this ban is quite a hefty and off putting one as it is quite offensive and totally against the rules. Not only does it ruin the roleplay environment, it can ruin the entire experience of the fellow players of the server and be a deterrent for new ones. As a person may be reading this, they might wonder, “Is this guy truly sorry for being an absolute shitter?” and the answer to that is yes, I am sorry for being a dick.

I’m truly not a racist person, I just have a really awful sense of humor and disregarded the way this act would make other players feel. I knew that going on an MRP server that LRP behavior is not allowed and racism also isn’t allowed (which is common sense). This game is meant for people to relax and enjoy the rest of their day after a long day of work or other endeavors that they have to grind through throughout their day, and me doing something like that just completely ruins the whole vibe of a good server like Beestation.

I ask of you for the ones evaluating this ban appeal to please find forgiveness for me and give me another chance. I understand, as I said before, this ban is extremely off putting and probably automatically makes you want to slam that deny button, but I do ask for you to think about it and understand I’m truly being genuine and desire another chance to redeem myself for doing such an atrocity of an act. And looking back on it, I cringe to know that I straight up did blackface on a 2D space man game (completely childish and uncalled for).

I also know that admins are trying to keep the server clean of this bs and have to deal with it on a daily basis. So, for me doing this, ruining other players game time AND being a nuisance to the admins doing their routine station check isn’t right. I feel bad for the admin having to deal with my situation of me being a complete idiot and overall shitter (My apologies gaysatan). This also isn’t my first time breaking the rules of the server.

Ignorance isn’t an excuse for breaking the rules, the reason I’m saying this is because I have a ban saying that I was going to commit EROG, which is true. For me I didn’t see it as a bad thing because since it was the end of the round I thought to myself anything goes. But since I was on the MRP server I didn’t think to exercise caution of making a maxcap and using it at the end. The thing that also makes it worse is that I was RD and spending most of my time of making the max cap just to do EORG. Science was functioning and the shuttle was coming in 6 minutes, but it’s not an excuse to actually do my job ESPECIALLY being a head of a department (an extremely important one since its science).

Lastly for my other ban, critting the clown. Since I was on the MRP server, violence would only be allowed if my life was in complete danger, which it wasn’t. The clown’s job is to spread joy and laughter among the station and do silly things. The problem was that the clown had taken my weapon from my locker (I was also RD that round). So rather than tell security or forget all about it together, I over escalated the situation and beat the clown to crit to just get a weapon back. Frustration can cloud one’s mind, but instead of being calm and collected I just did what I wanted to do and deal with the situation myself instead of telling the people who’s meant to deal with that (Security).

I hope that what I wrote will convince you who is reading this to sympathize with me and pass this ban appeal. I really am sorry for this and I hope that you will give me another chance to write my wrongs and once again play on a good server like BeeStation. Thank you for reading my ban appeal, though it might be not accepted, I do think it was good to write it as a sort of apology for these things.

Yours truly, Jarvis01

Additional Information:
Though its off topic, I feel it’s necessary to include information about the other bans.

1 Like

I’m sorry, but according to our permaban policy, you’ll have to wait until 2023-08-09 to appeal your ban and provide a vouch for good behavior from another server.

Ok, I’ll get the vouch… and wait.

As WilsonPH already said, you need to wait for one year and provide a valid vouch from a reputable server to be able to appeal a permanent ban.