JackTheLing's Admin App

Hangy - the only thing that even “prevented” you from being a admin Hangy is your anger issues and in all honestly isn’t that big of a deal, this is an entirely different scenario though. Just food for thought.

I’d argue that my bans and notes had some effect on it.

Hippie’s a dead station, I’d give Jack a chance if i could.

But ruko is being logical, He isn’t wrong to a degree either.
But why can’t one give someone a chance based on something that seemed to happened over a year ago.

I find this all kind of iffy - I believe everyone should have some sort of chance at redemption.

But I understand where ruko is coming from and I trust their judgement, ontop of this the reasons they have given are valid.

While I can’t entirely trust the validity of hippie-station staff, the forum posts linked by ruko don’t paint Jack in the best light.

I’m interested to see how this goes though.

Because there is no admission or acceptance of wrongdoing on Jack’s part combined with the fact that in his eyes based on every application so far, he is a near flawless admin with no faults that never did anything wrong - He is a prodigy without compare … and yet he was refused re-entry to the admin team when he tried to rejoin the admins that supposedly gave him this praise.

Have you ever been an admin on another server? This is not limited to SS13:
AS stated above, I’ve been an admin on hippie-station. That unfortunately ended because an admin had it out for me. This was during a time where he was the lead head-admin and after he quit he even said people decided to let him do what he want after a while in fear of him. So de-admining me was really nothing.

Ruko, What if he would admitted some of his faults, Would you consider giving him the chance?. People tend to be completely absorbed in the fact that their own actions are right. I never played on hippie but seems the admin team that also had the drama with Jack was the same admins that killed hippie iteself.

At this point, no; there’s been many chances for that already and he’s continued to stick to his story.

What’s the difference between Jack and me, then? Why give one a chance and let another go?

Because your arse has screaming issues and the other one seems to have “bending the truth” issue.

Difference my child.

*had screaming issues

Not as bad anymore.

The way you’re embellishing is unnerving to me

2 Likes

but ya i kind of agree it’s like jack is a glass window acting like a brick wall

also also also the discord ban appeal isn’t a valid reference when ur talking about his departure. bc of the time stamps

Can we not do this shit again so soon?

1 Like

i think Ruko doesn’t like jack at all

3 Likes

I’m going to -2 for very obvious reasons, I am basically taking Ruko’s statement into account as the evidence is damming.

i mean the distinction is that he left the admin team quietly, but he didn’t leave hippie as a whole quietly.

when Rebel reapplied after quietly deadminning himself and got denied, then u can see him be more vocally resentful.

^this is a good point

^this is completely unnecessary. Ruko hasn’t linked the evidence to make me think this commentary is coming from a genuine place. i just read it and thought it was fucking rude. like i don’t get the impression that jack’s narcissism is the bane of his existence, it just got him denied as an admin here, and hippie too ig

2 Likes

-2 as per usual. …

ok but like at least explain it

TL:DR
If you can’t trust your own staff team you can’t do anything.

For that reason they won’t make jack a admin due to his past as a admin on hippie making him untrustworthy to some.

Ruko has made quite a decent argument as to why he shouldn’t become an admin. And many people respect ruko and his judgement.