J515 Mentor Application

17 bans in a year, two of which were requested.

This isnt a good look, especially if you are a player who will be expected to handle OOC and IC information in a confidential manner.

-1 from me.

3 Likes

Thank you for your input

And how many of those bans were in the last month? how would you feel if you were me trying to change their ways and have people put you down

(Please don’t take this personally just trying to show my view on this)

Edit Two:
Just checked my bans and my latest ban was sorta requested under mental health reasoning not for actual misconduct

I would accept that my behavior has led to a general mistrust in me and thus my word. That would be something I would be forced to face, and it wouldn’t be up to others to accept me, but for me to make it clear I can be trusted again through my actions.

This manipulation tactic does not gain my appreciation.

Trying to gain favor through Pathos immediately when someone brings up their apprehension is exactly what I expected.

Please understand my rating has nothing to do with you personally, its what I would give anyone with said history

1 Like

I did not mean it in that way I am completely sorry I am not trying to guilt trip

It’s fine.

I genuinely don’t want to tank your score, I just want these concerns heard.

You have answered the questions given to you by other members of the staff well enough.

I will reset my score to 0.

Also
@Mentors is bluezora seriously the only other mentor who has scored this in a week?

Wake up ye lazy bastards

Whoms’t’ve’ed pingeth me

App looks good and part of me wants to give you a chance at this since IMO it genuinely looks like you’re trying to become better.

I’ll give a +1.

Good luck on your application.

ping :face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

+1, hours are good and answers seem good. Work on those bans and notes though man

Pinged…

You have good hours, so I’ll go ahead and give you a +1. (Please teach me about atmos.)

1 Like

it will cost what it will

If you need help you only needed to ask

They should get a chance to mentor, also atmo main +1

questions time

• Moth or felind
  • Lizard or Moth
  • How do you get strange seeds?
  • Can miners get crusher trophys from special fauna? (Magmawings/Icewings/Broodmothers)

Felinid

Moth

Either by hacking the Megaseed servitor, Lavaland(there’s some plants) and biogenerator costing 5000 bio at tier 1

Yes you can but from what i can tell Broodmothers no

chose felind over moth -9999
you cant get strange seeds from the biogen no more
+1 from me, be a based moth main today

2 Likes

Total is currently at 5

@Tyranicranger4 I think mentors are done questioning her here

Yes, I can see that.

Denying this due to note/ban history. Mentors are considered staff and as such represent us. You’re welcome to try again in the future but you need to show significant improvement before becoming a mentor not after.