J515 Mentor Application

Your CKEY: J515

Your Discord: EmiliaPains#0596

How long have you been playing ss13?: Since late 2018

Who vouches for your experience (if anyone)?: Tapczan

Game Experience (More Detailed): Well, I am experienced in quite a few fields such as atmospherics, science(making bombs and robotics maybe a bit of xenobiology), medical (surgery and chemistry mainly), Botany(I am a stoner after all) and a decent amount of experience in security

Hours

2 Likes

Expect engi and atmos questions, be wary that you may be rejected due to history

1. Fusion how to Steps

2. Medbay hot, how fix

3. Post teg setups

4. Someone steals batong, how react

5. Wardens gone, how do you brig someones who’s been trespassing and shoving people in science as engineer

6. Reports of xeno in maints, list your protocol

7. How to make a durand

8. “Borg not turning back on when i repair it”

9. Prefered path of science (robotics helper, xenobio, toxins, station upgrader, btec engie)

I would first setup a gas mix of 97% oxy and 3*% plasma to make tritium then setup a thermomachine to cool the tritium which i would then pump into a cannister, then I would prepare the fusion chamber by installing reinforced floors, scrubbers and injectors after that is complete I would install reinforced plasma glass to keep the fusion inside the chamber, Once complete I would setup a pipe system which is 50/50 Plasma C02 to fusion chamber when that is complete I would pump my tritium, Plasma, and c02 then ignite to create fusion, obviously I’d need the superheat the chamber to around 10,000 kelvin and in order to achieve that i would use heat pipes from the turbine to the fusion chamber

Seal off medbay using atmos holofans then use draught on the air alarm system to swap out the hot air with the cool air OR I would use the atmos backpack to launch resin into medbay to clear the gases then pump Air in

Report to security

Search and brig them for two minutes if they continue ahelp

Build mechs and make flamethrowers, seal vents and scrubbers and stick together

Would you like me to use the wiki link or list it out?

Emergency Reboot Board

What do you mean?

Like i get Xenobio, Toxinsm statio upgrader but btec engie and robotics helper?

meant as a security officer

asking more about the brigging steps rather than the player

Aight

prefer memory but wikis if you dont robo often

Btec Engie = building shit everywhere, getting involved in shuttle construction, basically being an engineer without engie access, Robotics helper = doing robotics job since they’re usually not there or working slow

Mhelp recieved
“How do I make heretic ruin?”
“First time as [insert antag], how do play them?”
“My borg body blew up, what happened?”
“Hey [racial slur] [offensive remark] [rude gesture]”
“Why cant I use wasd to move?”
“How do I revive plasmaman, cloner broke”
“How do I make [insert chemical]?”
“How can I make medibots different colours?”
Your responses?

I am going to do this in parts since I’m on my phone

Report it to your commanding officer(warden or HOS) and IF perp is known set to arrest IF unknown go to the detective and explain what happened

Honestly? Station upgrader mainly because it’s something that needs doing, see cloning needs it to reduce synth flesh usage, increases speed of the cloning process and reduce the chances of defects Botany needs it to upgrade their plants, Cargo certainly needs it for the ORM.

First I would remove the plasmaman brain, then I would go to genetics and ask for a monkey-human cuff him to a bed and remove their brain, use mannitol on the plasmaman brain and slap it into the monkey human then revive

I assume you mean the heretic rune if so find a area (preferably maints) with atleast 3x3 floor space in the center of this 3x3 floor space use manus grasp on the floor and BOOM you’ve got your rune

Admin help them

Use Tab on your keyboard to switch to hot key mode

Someone blew you up using the robotics console

The rest I will answer when I get to my pc

Grab a spraycan select your color(can’t be too dark) remove the cap on the spraycan and spray the Medibot

I think he meant the different medibots you can make with different first aid kits (O2, Toxin, Burn, etc). Also, you can’t use the spraycan on entities.

1 Like

this works but this is the cringe way, you can just put the plasmeme on a stasis bed and implant a heart and defib like a normal person, or do the revival surgery

rest of the answers are alrightish, not like they are gonna be asked anyway

assistant hours are a bit low tho
+1 anyway

1 Like

I’ve always enjoyed the cringe ways return to monki

Depends on the antag really, If you’re a standalone traitor you could try going for stealth and taking out your targets quietly, let faith take care of them(which actually works quite alot) or going Cuban Pete and bombing your target into oblivion

If you’re a changeling you’re gonna need to either A collect bodies from morgue, kill anyone who enters maints or C go murderboning(Last option is least preferable as it barely works without working with other traitors)

If you’re a rev cooperating with your fellow revs is important here as numbers count for everything, if you’re a head rev you have two options go on a flashing rave(which will get you detected very fast) or slowly convert people in important areas such as medical, science, and engineering

It really all depends on the antag to be honest

1. Print Durand parts at the exosuit fab
  2. Install the limbs and head to the chassis(Head, Arms and legs)
  3. Wrench the chassis together then screwdriver, add wires and wire cut
  4. Print Durand boards at the Circuit printer in robotics(Main Circuitboard, Peripherals and Targeting )
  5. Install Main Circuitboard then screwdriver, Install Peripherals Circuitboard then screwdriver and lastly Install Targeting Circuitboard and screwdriver
  6. Print the following at the science protolathe scanning module(the higher the tier the less power the exosuit consumes), Capacitor(the higher the tier the higher EMP protection), and lastly print a battery(the higher the tier the more power capacity)
  7. (Optional charge battery at battery charger)
  8. Install Scanning module into the exosuit then screwdriver, capacitor then screwdriver and lastly battery then screwdriver
  9. Install five pieces of metal to the exosuit and wrench and weld
  10. Install Durand Armor Plates wrench and weld
    Congratulations you have built a Durand
    For more information please head to: Guide to robotics - BeeStation Wiki

P.S
This question took the longest to write and was by far the most annoying I highly doubt I would rewrite this but maybe I’ll just C&P it into the mentorhelp cause hot damm was it lengthy

Looks good

Good man

Thats fine, easier to throw a heart in but its still a good answer

Good

Yup

Yup

Yup

Doesnt really work, different colour medkits in the building steps

Looks good, usually if someone asks you wanna grab a wiki link and tell them to ask anything they dont understand since typing it up / copypasting isnt worth

Yeah, i used to have steps written on notepads for copy pasting, wiki links is usually a good second source aswell

Looks all good from here, hope to see you on the mentor team

Here to confirm the vouch

1 Like

Your note history is a mile long. -1

Knew someone would mention that, and honestly what is the worst thing that could happen if I got mentor, If I acted up you’d kick me like you would any other mentor that acted up

3 Likes

What is the most niche mechanic trivia you know for Bee?

A miner mhelps about ODing on legion cores, how can they stop the potential transformation?

When do you open a beekeeping crate?

Someone mhelps “can I maxcap the brig?” what do

1 Like