CKEY:IzzyTheAstronomer
Admin’s CKEY: Archanial
Ban Type: Game Ban
Ban Length: Permanent

Ban Date (2021-1-12):
Round ID: 25990
Ban Reason: Maxcapping science
Appeal Reason:
Greetings! I’ve recently come back to play SS13 after years of not playing the game, and i’d be very much interested to get back into it and play this wonderful server again. Unfortunately, i am prevented from doing so as i had made a huge mistake in the past, resulting in my first and only ban that brings me to this very point today, especially since i was more naive and unaware of the consequences of doing so, since i was more willing to cause destruction and havoc than i was actually taking the game seriously. But then again, heh, i was a new player at the time, i’ve grown up since, and i’ve shed those old reckless and chaotic habits of mine and become more mature and understanding of the rules. I’ll be sure to follow the rules entirely this time and not ruin the experience for others, as all i want to do is simply play the server again and learn the ropes of this game. Thanks in advance, IzzyTheAstronomer
Additional Information:
N/A

1 Like

Not an admin, but typically, permanent bans require a vouch from another server, basically to say you are ready to play here again! Are there any servers that you have played on recently who would be willing to vouch for you?

I just got back into the game, so i haven’t been on the servers for that long enough nor have been recognized by the community specifically to really gain a vouch. It has been years, though.

Hmm well in general we do expect people to bring a vouch from a reputable server. If you aren’t banned from other servers then it would be preferable if you could play on one of the major servers for a while and not breaking the rules there. You don’t need to be specifically recognized or anything. You just need to show to us that you can follow the rules of the server while actively playing for a while.

Feel free to open a new appeal once you have that vouch!

1 Like