Itsmeowdev Mentor Application

1. They can grow ambrosia plants and use the available unstable mutation chems to mutate it twice into ambrosia gaia, you can then use the harvested gaia on the hydroponics trays directly to do it!

2. In this case you answered how to overwrite a virus, however you can have multiple viruses at the same time as long as the severity levels are different (the best method ive found is combining Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome with self-respiration make the virus say its severe even though it does nothing)

Hey listen here, i love my viro department, leave my nerd self alone haha

1. Maybe make a mention of please donā€™t abuse the mhelp system or use it for jokes or nonsense

Otherwise all the answers look good and you (obviously) know how to find the answers in case you donā€™t know them +1 from me

T: +7 i believe

I just want to add that viruses actually work on a severity tier system. So you can actually have a three part virus.

Sometimes wiki diving is the answer :b

1 Like

Virus life :heart:

A few more letters

1 Like

Least biased vote.

Iā€™ll read this app soon.

I dislike your attitude towards roleplay. I donā€™t believe making a character without pre-determined character traits is a good attitude for a roleplay server. Much less someone representing the roleplay server.

Naming your IC characters the same as your OOC discord name (Kat, and K.A.T.) was a bit of a red flag as well.

Nonetheless, I see you have disassociated with these names on the discord, so I will assume you are trying to be better.

I will leave this with a neutral +0

Iā€™ve changed this after feedback and written a character with original traits, still a WIP

I also changed my Discord name to just Kat since thatā€™s what I go by anyway instead of associating it with ingame characters. I definitely agree that this is a bad look for a staff member which is why I went through the effort to make changes and improve my roleplay mindset.

1 Like

Iā€™m not a huge fan of your notes, although some of them are a bit old. I have no doubt that youā€™re knowledgeable, but please keep in mind that as a mentor (and a maintainer) you represent us to an extent and are held to a higher standard.

Accepting at +7, please be mindful of how you conduct yourself going forward.