Itsmeowdev maint report

Rules broken: 7-Be excellent to eachother

Made some really offensive comments against Ratón, the antagonist project lead of beestation.

imagen
imagen
imagen

Ratón is hard at work porting regal rat, yet they find it acceptable to slander him with these frankly innapropriate comments.

I’m requesting immediate removal of them from the maint and mentor team and an unnapealable community removal.

8 Likes

Meowdev is right, raton is a dickhead and looser, nor does he deserve any respect.
I also heard his music sucked

4 Likes

Ratón listens to totälitar or whatever that shit music you listen to is called

3 Likes

Ratón has done nothing but get on my nerves since he started developing!
You know what he said to me? He said “Frostwings suck, they don’t even work as an antag, and they’re stupid bird-brained fools” and I’m not gonna be nice to him until he apologizes. Frostwings are MY BABY!

TL;DR HE STARTED IT

3 Likes

I have been mistaken then. Ratón has been mistreated and meowdev should be severely punished by being forced to listen to 100 hours of radiohead

I’d like to see the IRC logs for this.

quit peanut posting

he said in VC with no around, that prick

Didn’t happen, and even if it did he was right.

imagen

3 Likes

how do i downvote a post

3 Likes

Ratón slander will not be tolerated he’s been a massive contributor during all these years IN FACT… HE helped Kat develop Frostwings THEY JUST DON’T REMEMBER BECAUSE THEY MAKE STEALTH CONTRIBUTIONS BECAUSE THEY’RE SHY

AND HE EVEN HELPED WITH THECODE DESPITE HATING THE FROSTWINGS, HE’S A KIND PERSON

1 Like

just post this:

I just downvoted your comment.

FAQ

What does this mean?

The amount of karma (points) on your comment and Reddit account has decreased by one.

Why did you do this?

There are several reasons I may deem a comment to be unworthy of positive or neutral karma. These include, but are not limited to:

• ⁠Rudeness towards other Beeple,
• ⁠Spreading incorrect information,
• ⁠Sarcasm not correctly flagged with a /s.

Am I banned from the Beestation?

No - not yet. But you should refrain from making comments like this in the future. Otherwise I will be forced to issue an additional downvote, which may put your commenting and posting privileges in jeopardy.

I don’t believe my comment deserved a downvote. Can you un-downvote it?

Sure, mistakes happen. But only in exceedingly rare circumstances will I undo a downvote. If you would like to issue an appeal, shoot me a private message explaining what I got wrong. I tend to respond to Reddit PMs within several minutes. Do note, however, that over 99.9% of downvote appeals are rejected, and yours is likely no exception.

How can I prevent this from happening in the future?

Accept the downvote and move on. But learn from this mistake: your behavior will not be tolerated on forums.beestation13.com. I will continue to issue downvotes until you improve your conduct. Remember: Beestation is privilege, not a right.

2 Likes

By the way, just so you know, Ratón just coerced lummox into pushing 515 into the stable channel, he’s such a kind soul.

1 Like

I like raton cause he’s the only one who also uses the IRC.

He spends all day showing off his “rat codes” which is kinda weird but he’s cool

2 Likes

raton is absolutely full of himself, no one is that ‘shy’, he just wants to seem like he’s the shit because he ports player-facing features like antags but never actually posts anything directly. That doesn’t make you cool, it just makes you annoying to work with.

Raton needs to get off his high horse.

Nice one, however I have already portrayed ratón as the sleek FDR bullet train and you as the seething coal locomotive.

7 Likes

I forgot ICQ existed and also IRC

Raton pissed on my wife.

Ban he

3 Likes

I’d also like to report her.
She hasn’t played Deep Rock with me in ages.

3 Likes