Isaac Zuckermann (as Juju Taggart) Player Report

CKEY:Toralian

Your Discord:-

Offender’s CKEY:Unknown

LRP or MRP server:MRP

Offender’s In-Game Name:Isaac Zuckermann (as Juju Taggart)

Date (MM-DD-YYYY):08-03-2020

Round Number:19353

Rules Broken:9

Incident Description:While on the shuttle he asked some ghost flying around me to flip if i’m antag. Then proceeded to search for HoS and security to arrest me. When HoS came to me he said: “Hurry, only 30 seconds left” as in he has 30 seconds to drag me to sec portion of the shuttle to ruin my objective before shuttle lands. HoS stunned me, cuffed me and dragged me to the sec portion without any reason, besides me having a shotgun as a bartender, or search. He didn’t search me in sec portion of the shuttle either.

Additional Information:
No admins were present to ahelp it.

Thats just a dick move, he did not even ask if you were a murderer, he asked if you were an ANTAG which is arguably not cool with mrp anyway.

Fun fact: green text is worth absolutely nothing

Fun fact: nothing is worth anything, but taking something from others unjust is not cool.

Yeah I got that but making a player report over it?

He isnt asking for a ban is he? He is just saying: " this guy did this this is bayud tell him so". In fact, its better to make a report to see what the others think and to announce to everyone that you had a negative experience. We people get better that way.

While specifically asking for “antag” is not MRP friendly, someone who can see ghosts asking them for advice is MRP friendly. Ghosts cant speak to players, but they sure as hell can hint at shit if asked.

2 Likes

this is based holy shit

1 Like

Closing due to old age

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.