Is it bad RP to spin and/or flip?

Is it bad RP to spin/flip?
  • Yes, outright
  • Maybe, only if it’s excessive/spammy
  • No, it’s perfectly fine

0 voters

It’s not uncommon to see people spazzing out flipping and spinning in the HoP line while they wait. It’s also a pretty much universally accepted gesture to spin/flip a lot to show that you’re not hostile, and xenobio/maint pill xenos, for example, use it a lot.

But… is it bad RP?

Even on hrp like aurora just spinning around is okay. Get a life dude

8 Likes

mfw muh moving pixels breaks muh arrrr peeee in funny spessman atmos sim

10 Likes

clown honks golden bike horn

everyone in hop line gets bwoinked for “muh failrp”

gaming

15 Likes

When someone flipping breaks your immersion but not “OMEGA POGGERS” the wizard teleporting into your office and quickscoping you in the head with a magical infinite supply of mosin nagant rifles.

21 Likes

Maybe, only if it’s excessive/spammy

Spamming emotes is against the rules already.

1 Like

this KILLS the mrp player
je

18 Likes

Spamming emotes is against the rules because it clogs admin logs- but the level of “spam” isn’t specific

everyone knows the spin+flip combo is the universal sign of non-hostility

8 Likes

I actually thought of this too, out of curiousity, but on your place id make sure people understand that i myself do not believe it to be disturbing to my game in any way so as to not commit reputational suicide. Not like you have a good reputation from what ive seen, but thats not a reason not to try

I’ve been asked to stop pressing a button once by Bloons, but there’s nothing wrong with flipping and spinning to be fuj

Sage barely hits the Medium threshold when it comes to roleplay, why is it that so many people seem to think you can get banned for shit like doing a single non-custom emote or looking at someone threateningly?

1 Like

i will find you and forcesay *flip you until you die

6 Likes

image0

bruh your legs dont even move in the game and you complain about spinning

14 Likes

spamming flip and spin is for quirky catgirls

That image makes me deeply uncomfortable.
it reminds me of the locker door PR

1 Like

first off if u have a therapist u need to show them this post.

but does this even make sense? why would roleplay on a space station full of catpeople be about mimicking how we act on earth

2 Likes

I spin all the time I don’t get why the fuck you people think I’m against it.

1 Like

“is this thing bad? like it’s bad right”

“why do you think I don’t like it”

5 Likes

I mean, youd think that at least someone would have a problem with it. Out of curiosity i wanted to ask too.