INC-809 Player Report

CKEY: Colorando

Offender’s CKEY: unknown

LRP or MRP server: mrp

Offender’s In-Game Name: INC-809

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 08/11/2020

Round Number: 19742

Rules Broken: Self Antag , Minge

Incident Description: As one of those fast as fuck science mini borg comes into security calls me shit for permaing people and I flush him. He has come into perma 7 times and constantly runs for the perma cells to open and is trying to incite a riot as silicon. He keeps rolling in and out and lethals are hitting people because security is trying to blow him up

Additional Information:

caught him , ended up having to space him

two admemes online who are just afk from keyboard sent multiple ahelps without even an acknowledgement so I just ended up going into cryo and telling them to give my body up because there was more than one self antag and I honestly did not have the shitsec in me to deal with all of them

Yorpan is a Trial Admin
Mat05usz is a Admin

They are not afk and round is ongoing

Welp all more the reason for the report. Im giving my body up anyway because the pos brain gonna get a new body and come back iwth a grudge to fuck with security. This is just another reason why the server is going down the toilet. Letting shit players meme like that because they got told no and want to fuck with people.

This was as a silicon (cyborg), or a PAI/positronic brain inside of a circuit machine from science?

Look at the screen it was circuit and the round is still ongoing

yes it was a posi inside a machine

your probably real fun at parties

Wrong you’re‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎

3 Likes

bump 20charactersmuhwtf

Haha I remeber this, I was the warden, I eventually got the other one and fried it haha, it was fun, come om dont be salty

Closing due to excess age.

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.