Imhotep richb lood / player input

Yup just what I like to see from an MRP admin, “eat my cock and ball” that aside, Imhotep is cool in game

I remeber the time I beat Imhotep to death with a baseball bat in morgue (this was a long time ago). He is still and always has been a based individual.

1 Like

If you see him, he’s probably doing something fucking funny. Man’s probably bout to make a conga line of defective clones or meme nanites.

what’s your ckey?

brother_jeff

pretty chill CMO, actually communicates with his subordinates for once (some don’t, are rude, or don’t even bother with it). I pulled an alien egg out of you the other day but then shortly cryo’d after for irl reasons.

I see your name around a lot, did you code for the server or something?

HELLO LOSERS!!! i am playing this stupid GAME again after 2+ YEARS on a SHORE LEAVE to the SERVER known as CM (COLONIAL MARINES) SO I AM NECROING!@!! i also LOST my last account after my 2 FACTOR AUTHENCATION DEVICE (phone) BLEW UP IN A HIGH SPEED COLLISION!!! SHOWER ME IN PRAISE!!!

Literally who?

Hello again, been a while. You like delamming the SM, don’t you?

i LOVE big NUMBERS!!!

Gamer

1 Like

good atmosian, made some weird shit back in the day that was very inspiring for uh… events.

insert standard response to lizard mains here

2 Likes

I WAS never A LIZARD!!!

Good CE, yesterday’s round almost drove him suicidal over how much shit he had to repair.

Based firepunch enjoyer

epic lizard!!!

I’m sure he robusted my ass at least once as a sec officer, Doing His Job/10