CKEY: Furminium

Admin’s CKEY: powerfulbacon

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: Sage

Which server did the ban happen on? Sage

Ban Type: Server

Ban Length: 3 days

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 07.21.2020

Round ID: 18846

Ban Reason: Beat someone to death in robotics after a mech killed them. The person beat to death had no attack logs inside robotics at all or on this person. Overescalation due to the fact they jumped straight to lethals for someone breaking in. The person who came in had a baseball bat, but never actually attacked with it.

Appeal Reason: I asked an admin what he would do. 3 times. He didnt answer.

I was banned for 3 days for protecting the surgeon who was trying to rescue me while i was literally dieing.

The mech that beat me to shit without previous escalation got 1 day… job ban…

The admin also closed the ticked mid conversation. “Click on the administrator’s name to reply.”

ah, also, it’s not that the clown didnt want to kill us. He couldnt. He broke in previously and we pacified him for it. You can guess what he would have done if he were able to attack.

Additional Information:

Gonna need more info. I can see both sides on this. 3 days isn’t long, but killing someone who did these things is also fairly reasonable, but much more at home on LRP.

Breaking into robotics multiple times and interrupting a working surgeon on a dieing patient as a clown while wearing a bloody bat is also much more at home on LRP

1 Like

exactly. That’s the beauty of LRP. You can act like a whatever that is and the person you’re annoying can totally kill you for it

Bruh @PowerfulBacon never responded

put my name in the title then so I actually see it

but uhh, the ban has expired now so there isn’t really much point processing this