I'm bored, how long can you even make titles for forum posts? Like could I just type out how my entire day was with little to no limit? Here it goes, my day has been decent, got a few new cameras and have been taking pictures all day, no school today

Forum titles can be a max of 255 characters, kind of disappointing it wouldn’t let me do my original post of 753 characters:

I’m bored, how long can you even make titles for forum posts? Like could I just type out how my entire day was with little to no limit? Here it goes, my day has been decent. Got a new camera in the mail that actually works, I got one last week of the same model but the seller didn’t tell me that the focus knob was stuck. Got some good pictures in today, I give credit to it being a really nice day today and that apparently I don’t have any classes the Monday after Easter. I guess it’s to give people a extra day to get back to school over the Easter break. Well if you’re readying this part of the title, I guess there isn’t any hard limit on the amount of characters a title can be, though I can imagine after posting this that that might change.

While I have your attention, how has your day been today?

2 Likes

I tried out a new sketch app, finally played bitlife, and renewed my lease.

1 Like

I’m sick and I won’t be paid for taking today off. :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.