I'm baaaaaack

ty for making me regret vulnerability

wellllllllllll. imo you’ve been a tinge aggressive. but fine- that’s your opinion. it makes sense lmao

I kinda feel positive about the guy. I can’t vote and he mains lizard, but seems fine.

1 Like

TRIAL ADMINISTRATOR VALERY THE
LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZERS!!!
body is very clear

1 Like

Yeah, shitpost in ban appeals like regular people.

that’s what i just got forum banned for

I echo most of the same feeling as llol. My opinion is there’s a lack of any kind of professionalism at pretty much all times.
This coupled with literally just being banned means a -1 from me.

2 Likes

I remember when you were admin you replaced all the tiles on the station with eye hurting tiles and accidentally deleted a r-wall in the HoP office killing Ian.

Also you have no self control and scream constantly.

Great admin 10/10 would vote for if could.

I’m 90% certain you’re referring to something @PerishedFraud did on this one.

oh they were both online at the time I guess I assumed wrong my bad

i just don’t think you like me. i have a lot to offer, neither your or llol seem to acknowledge that. and if that’s the case with the rest of the admin team then plz. i’m good. i am goooood

yea lemme calm down bc michiru asked

my cat is reminding me that persistence is KEY. thank u cat. i understand how i’ve come off as unlikeable, i get it. but the notion that i was “unprofessional” across the board or that i was consistently weird and off-putting while i was trialmin’d is just … i don’t perceive that as genuine criticism. it’s certainly partly true, but not to the extent that i was making other staff members doubt me or feel uncomfortable. (is that really what you guys are saying?)

i’ll link my staff feedback page here: Longines/Sole2299 Staff Feedback Thread - #13 by sole2299

I was under the belief that their grammatical skills were normal, that they only speak netspeak in general conversation. However, they use the same broken netspeak everywhere. Not the look we want for our staff.

1 Like

oK tHaNk YoU fOr YoUr TiMe VeLvEt

it quite literally seems like you guys are just barring me out because YOU DON’T LIKE ME! but instead of anyone just saying that, you’re making these pathetic beat-around-the-bush comments. (ppl did respond lol)

THIS was a mistake. close it.

and ik it seems confusing for me to like the -1 comments. i just did that cause i laughed when i read them

Closed uppon request of applicant.

1 Like