I'm baaaaaack

preface: YEAH. STILL HERE. after the initial shock of … i guess the most traumatic thing I’ve experienced in my life, i’m G. no one really asked what happened and it’s way too personal to share publically but just take my word for it, it was upsetting. and i finished something else i had been working hard for. so. free time

also, i don’t think i felt like adminning was a chore to me, but i wasn’t used to it, so at the time (when i left) it felt right to deprioritize this game.

lastly, in between me leaving and this application i have had some funky run-ins with staff members. most notably, i’m fresh off a forum ban. i do want to clear the air, but considering the circumstances, i don’t really think ‘clearing the air’ is up to me. so if u care, plz be upfront and I’ll respond. this excludes winter (cause i don’t really think they did anything wrong lol they just made me mad, sorry winter)

Your CKEY (Including any alts you have): longines

Your Discord Name (Including any alts you have): sole#4923

How often are you online to play/admin? (Timezone): everyday est 5pm-12am

What changes, if any, would you bring?: not interested in bringing change atm.

How old are you?: 21

Why do you want to be an admin?: i want to give it a full shot. and on top of that, i said i would reapply so i’m gonna do that.

How long have you been playing SS13?: april 2019

How long have you been playing BeeStation?: april 2019

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you in SS13?: 7

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you as an admin?: 4

Have you ever been an admin on another server? This is not limited to SS13: no

Do you have any alternate accounts on SS13? If so, could you provide their CKEY?: tonta and sole2299

Your strengths: persistent lmao and i favor introspection

Your weaknesses: i don’t have comfortable control of my emotions yet. but i’ve made improvements

Is there anything that gets you really mad, real fast?: when velvet pinkawalt kills me

What do you think is the most important trait for a staff member to have?: separating the game from real life

What makes a staff team good?: responding to the variety within their audience. idk i didn’t have a solid answer

What is a staff team’s purpose?: executing a centralized goal

What kind of player are you?: A VALUABLE ONE.

How do you think you will change once you become a staff member?: i just want to be better at everything i do

The clown slips the HoS and steals his gun, spacing it right after. What do you do?: give the gun back to the hos. let the clown know not to mess with antag objectives. make a note.

A non-antagonist is sabotaging the Atmospherics loop and pumping plasma into the distro, along with dragging around a canister and releasing it into the atmosphere. Assuming that another admin is cleaning up the after-effects, how do you conduct the ahelp with him?: obviously grief. permaban. but, i would advise making an appeal.

A chemist who is working alone accidentally mixes an explosive mixture inside of his chem dispenser, instantly killing himself and destroying the machine, along with exposing Chemistry to space. Nobody else was injured aside from him as a result of his actions. What do you do?: nothing

BONUS Q: LRP OR MRP? if u don’t already know, i exclusively play on golden. aka the not 40 thousand tickets per round server

2 Likes

i dont think i can personaly support this one, with the impression your stay in the team had on me.
I’ll gladly be outvoted, though. God knows we need admins.

idk for sure what you’re talking about. i’m just assuming. so FEEL FREE TO SPECIFY LLOL

You just didnt personaly mesh with me, and i found your contant wierd shitposting in the admin channels off putting.
This isnt a headmin veto or anything silly like that tough, just my personal oppinion and vote.
If the rest of the admin team feel like you were/would be a good addition then i’ll gladly have you back - i dont remember any issues with your actual admining

You had my support before and you still have it now however I do hope you start getting a better grip on your emotions. +1

1 Like

ty for making me regret vulnerability

wellllllllllll. imo you’ve been a tinge aggressive. but fine- that’s your opinion. it makes sense lmao

I kinda feel positive about the guy. I can’t vote and he mains lizard, but seems fine.

1 Like

TRIAL ADMINISTRATOR VALERY THE
LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZERS!!!
body is very clear

1 Like

Yeah, shitpost in ban appeals like regular people.

that’s what i just got forum banned for

I echo most of the same feeling as llol. My opinion is there’s a lack of any kind of professionalism at pretty much all times.
This coupled with literally just being banned means a -1 from me.

2 Likes

I remember when you were admin you replaced all the tiles on the station with eye hurting tiles and accidentally deleted a r-wall in the HoP office killing Ian.

Also you have no self control and scream constantly.

Great admin 10/10 would vote for if could.

I’m 90% certain you’re referring to something @PerishedFraud did on this one.

oh they were both online at the time I guess I assumed wrong my bad

i just don’t think you like me. i have a lot to offer, neither your or llol seem to acknowledge that. and if that’s the case with the rest of the admin team then plz. i’m good. i am goooood

yea lemme calm down bc michiru asked

my cat is reminding me that persistence is KEY. thank u cat. i understand how i’ve come off as unlikeable, i get it. but the notion that i was “unprofessional” across the board or that i was consistently weird and off-putting while i was trialmin’d is just … i don’t perceive that as genuine criticism. it’s certainly partly true, but not to the extent that i was making other staff members doubt me or feel uncomfortable. (is that really what you guys are saying?)

i’ll link my staff feedback page here: Longines/Sole2299 Staff Feedback Thread - #13 by sole2299

I was under the belief that their grammatical skills were normal, that they only speak netspeak in general conversation. However, they use the same broken netspeak everywhere. Not the look we want for our staff.

1 Like

oK tHaNk YoU fOr YoUr TiMe VeLvEt