Ihategeese mentor time

Yes.

Yes. Solution?

2: put an infected blood sample in the pandemic.

Alright.

+1

Tad low hours, but honestly seems fine
+1
T:+3(?)

not a mentor but will ask anyway

1:Nerd mhelps how do i get stealth 2+ virus
2:Naniter asks how do i make people speak
3:Local botanists asks for the recipe of bs tomatoes
4:An assistant(chad) asks that he found a radio implanter, uses as he is brave enough to take anything he finds, and asks how to use it.

1: you want to have symptoms where the amount of symptoms that add stealth is more than the ones that negate it.
2: the forced speech program
3: mutate tomatoes into blue tomatoes then into blue-space tomatoes
4: WELL in the left, there is a little radio icon, hit that. other than that, it should function as a normal radio, but inside you.

9 more days and you’ll have been in hell for as long as me. And you seem too know your sruff +1

I like the answers, though there are some inaccuracies, all in all, good.
+1

T: +5

It’s now 1 day longer. Seriously this should be wrapped up.

Here are some questions

Service

1. A chef asks how to fry things without a frying machine. How do you advise.

Medical

1. A oozeling is brought into medical after dying to a explosion and lost everything including a few limbs. A doctor patched fixed all damage to him and injected 100units of ooze(blood). After defibing the patient died in less than 10 seconds. A scan revealed 0% blood, no damage, all organs in tact and not dead. What went wrong and how do you revive him.

Science

1. How do you neutralise a anomaly without anomaly research.

Cargo

1. Name all budget cards and their location.

1: heat oil from the vat in your freezer and splash it on the thing you want to fry.
2: he is probably hungry
3:use the analyzer on it to get the signal and code, then put that signal and code into a signaler, send it, and it’s neutralized
4:I’m a bit fuzzy on this one but if I remember correctly; cargo spawns in the QM’s locker; Sec in HoS’s locker, RnD budget is in the RD’s locker, and the medical budget is in the CMO’s locker.

1. Good
  2. His missing limbs or hunger are drawing on his blood because all of them trigger again when revived. even when fed he will die from blood loss faster than he can regenerate blood.
    The only way to resolve is to replace his limbs or clone.
  3. Good
  4. You are missing 3 budgets, they belong to the other 3 heads.

I was going to give a +1 until i saw the ?centcom. +0.5 for the knowledge and initiative.

T: 5.5

how to send cargo crates into places with disposals

Oh! For the second one When you said that the doctor patched the oozing up, I assumed that they fixed him limbs to. Whoops.

Wrap the crate with a package wrapper, use the destination tagger in hand, select the place you want it to go, then hit the crate with the dest tagger. push that bad boy down the disposals inlet, and it should pop out at the selected place’s disposals can.

7 more days till I get the record of longest mentor app. Bump

I think the admins are doing it so you can break the record.

Question for the applicant:
When will the suspense end?

The suspense ends when the mentorship begins.

at this point, i want to break the record

1 Like