IC character nickname thread

So you know how on those servers on CM they’re based and allow those wack-ass middle nickname things
like Coward ‘Doc’ Mcskittershin(?) or like George ‘sus’ gamer or something

Given that the jannies don’t allow us to actually have those things, post what they would be if they allowed 'em here

bro those aren’t based they’re cringy as fuck

also you play cm

6 Likes

Dikh ‘bro those aren’t based they’re cringy as fuck also you play cm’ Inash

I had one admin tell me nicknames were ok and another told me they’re not so I’m confused

John “Chief” Halo

bro cm is based
you can teamkill people and nobody cares

1 Like

Nicknames are used by apes who think their OC is special and recognizable.

They really arent though, fuck snowflake roleplay.

ilmeeni_kun

6 Likes

if you hate role play so much why do you do it on the forum all the time

What? How the fuck do you not understand my message? Do you have brain anorexia? (Asking seriously not as an insult)

I dont hate roleplay, I just dislike people who play like they are a main character, even when the only unique thing about them is how shit they are at the game.

Having a nickname is forcing the snowflake recognition. You earn nicknames, you dont make them.

5 Likes

nicknames are earned not given to oneself, if you want a nickname do something to earn it

This seems like an MRP issue.

2005h and after being Coward ‘Doc’ Mcskittishson for 2000h hours got a bwoink for having a nickname… yes. so now its just Coward Mcskittishson.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.