Ibn Al-Mogus muted by Crossedfall

**Discord ID:**Ibn Al-Mogus (Drink 7,777,777.77 Ggnog)

**Admin Discord ID:**idr i think it says crossedfall did it

**Ban Type:**mute

**Ban Length:**until appealed

**Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):**12/02/23

Ban Reason: n word in meme x2, then the groomer brush meme

**Appeal Reason:**I miss general chat

Additional Information: I am fully guilty of thr charges levied, however the n-word used in the contexts in which I was warned is generally seen as benign depending on the circumstances, and was not meant to offend or be any kind of predjudiced against anyone. The groomer brush meme was probably going too far I agree but in my defence I wasn’t “calling the admins (of beestation) groomers” i was referring to discord admins in general as an archetype but I agree that it was offensive and will do my utmost to refrain from posting such memes in 6-hour messages.

2 Likes

Bumping as it has been a year since my last post : )

1 Like

Well, I didn’t do either of the n-word warnings. Mine was specifically for the groomer “joke.”

All three of your warnings were for distasteful posts.

Warnings for ibnalmogus
1 point warning 1155820156367409225 issued by llol111 for He say nword in the meme :(
1 point warning 1158644173440811058 issued by crossedfall for rule 2 violation - meme calling admins groomers
1 point warning 1180529628234920016 issued by jixs4v for n-word in meme

This doesn’t exactly fill me with confidence. Attempting to justify your usage of a slur is a bad look.

As far as I’m concerned, I’m unwilling to lift my warning. But maybe one of the other admins will. @llol111’s is the oldest, so I’ll assign it to them. They can decide where to go with your two related warnings.

2 Likes

I appreciate your input man, I should have checked who all had warned me beforehand. I agree totally that my posts were distasteful, and I was in no way claiming that my usage of the slur was justified. However, I reiterate that it was not meant AS a slur whatsoever in the context of either or my offending posts, and I certainly was not the one using them. But other than that, I am fully guilty. Thank you again brother.

1 Like

yea no worries man, noone was claiming you were posting actual racist bullshit.
its just we dont allow any words on the word filter regardless of context. This even goes for e.g. rap songs being posted outside of the music channel.

if you can promise me you’ll carefully look over what you’re posting i’ll lift my warning

4 Likes

Yes, I agree totally, I was unaware of the rule regarding the word filter carrying over. I promise that I will do my utmost to review my memes before I post them in the future, and I appreciate your courtesy.

1 Like

Alright, stay outta trouble now or i will steal your kidneys.

4 Likes