I would like to be forgiven for my ban from awhile ago

CKEY: Unityisbetter is the ban I got it on, I typically use the account IsometricPanda. I made a BYOND account using my actual username.

Admin’s CKEY: Kasual

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one:: I think both but I only play on MRP

Which server did the ban happen on?
MRP

Ban Type:
Server

Ban Length:
Perma

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):
05/20/20

Round ID:

Ban Reason:
Brand new account. On MRP got chem access to spike bar drinks, trespassed into departments, removed doors to random places. When bwoinked said the would read rules but continued…

Appeal Reason:
Well I never really appealed this because I tried space station 13 out for a bit and was playing a lot a few months ago, but recently stopped. I remember when I got this ban, I believed that I had stopped, and the admin just clearly misunderstood something or misread but I didn’t really care much.

I was at work today and decided, hey lets check out whats been going on space station. I had been playing Nestalgia with my friend and used the account on my last login “IsometricPanda” the one I would like to use from now on. An admin let me know after I played a round I was ban evading, so I had him remind me which account and the reason and I figured hey why not go try and appeal? Space station is a cool game and it would be cool to have the option to play at work.

I won’t do stupid stuff anymore or harm any other players as a non-antag.

Additional Information:
To explain why I have multiple accounts, it certainly isn’t for any particular nefarious reasoning. I just play at work, school, and sometimes at home and sometimes for fun or to be lazy I just make a new account. From now on I will strictly use IsometricPanda so I don’t give off the impression I am trying to evade.

Bump for visibility .

Based on the notes for Isometricpanda you seemed to have been mostly following the rules (with some breaks here and there) until you were banned on unitystationisbetter. I will say, it is slightly more concerning that you acted out in this way given that you have almost 40 hours in the game between the two account. We’d expect you to be somewhat familiar with our rules by this point.

That being said, the perma was applied because the assumption was that you were purely a griefer, since the account you connected with had 0 hours in game. I don’t think you would have been globally banned if you had done that on your primary account.

If you’re fine with keeping the alt account permabanned, I wouldn’t be against adding a note to your account- which should keep you from being banned for evading.

Yeah that would be great, can I please have another chance with my account IsometricPanda? I won’t be a shitter anymore.

1 Like

bump for visibility ! Sorry, just interested in having this dealt with .

1 Like

You are free to connect again anytime you like, sorry for the delay.
I saw this from work, pinged about it and then promptly forgot to follow-up on it

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 9 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.

(moved from: Cant connect to server after ban appeal was approved )

IGN: IsometricPanda

I don’t see an active ban applied to your account. Can you post a screenshot of the message you get?

1 Like

Is that the account you want to play on? IsometricPanda is the unbanned account

Oh my bad, I am using IsometricPanda from now on if you’d like you can ban IsometricPanda.

I feel like there’s a not missing in this somewhere. Are you telling me to ban Iso and unban Unity?

Ban unity, unban isometricPanda thank you.

young visibility bump

This is what is currently done. Isometric panda was never banned. You left peacefully when the admin confronted you and they didn’t apply a ban to you.

Have you tried connecting again on Isometricpanda? :thinking:

I just tried connecting on IsometricPanda, the same message is said. Ill try connecting on UNityStation sometime