2022-04-04
Round ID:
id 37162
Ban Reason:
racism towards asians and griefing and self antag
Appeal Reason:
i love this server and i made a lot of friends here and i want it all back
i m fairly new

note i love this server and i have explication about the recism towards asians and the stabbing of
random people and i dont know what self antag mean

first the recism towards asian what heppened exactly is i found i rice hat and
decide to recreate the china social credit meme and the china number 1 meme i thought it would be funny i didint know it was recist to do that at the time so im soory for what i did

second stabbing of randome people it was part of role playing as mad chef love cooking the human flesh so kidnapped afk people and brought them into the fridge to slice them up and the some times they returne so im soory if this not part of role playing

im not here to escape the punishment and i just want to make the punishment a month and its the best the server where i made friends and fun and i want it to be back

1 Like

Here’s a general breakdown of how what you were doing was breaking the server’s rules:

Racism:

Griefing:

Self-antag:

i m soory for what i did i m fairly new i didint undrestand the what i done please give me a second chance i peromise i will never do it a gone just please give one month if i do anything perma ban me but please give me a second chance this is the only server where i made friends there

This is a case where I believe you are genuinely a new player that hadn’t fully read/understood the server rules and I’m in favor of giving you another chance. I was the one online when you first joined the server and I remember that you seemed to be genuine in your desire to learn to play the game as you asked me several questions and seemed eager to learn.
I don’t really have a say in the matter but I think you deserve another chance as long as you promise to read the rules and ask staff for clarification if you aren’t sure of the specifics of something.

1 Like

wait i remember you thank for answering my many questions back then i didint know your name last time
thank you very much i promise to read carfuly the rules and understand them fully and ask the staff for clarification to make sure what i m doing follows the rules

2 problems with this ban.
First, chinese social credit meme isn’t racist. Social credit is a real thing in there, not some misconception.

Second one, this doesn’t appear to be appeal on forums type of ban, so this should be appealed in a year with voucher.

when i was in the server wearing a rice hat i was saying chinaa number 1 over and over as a meme i didint know that was racist at the time so i deserve punishment but i dont want it to be for ever

Because it’s not.

wait is that not racist the ban reasons say it is

Here’s my reasoning for the ban (and relevalnt logs)

The racism part is also in the linked logs

Taking AFK people and killing them is fairly problematic and can’t be protected under the roleplay rules

I honestly want other admins’ opinions on this, as I’d be open to maybe lifting this if most admins agree to it

1 Like

pedo people meaning the green people i dont know they name may be

It’s pod people. also, you need to read the player report which he linked. the quoted one is shortened.

1 Like

saying “ching chong” doesn’t prove anyone is a racist.

This is his 2nd offence. And you instantly permabanned him. Do you see anything wrong with this ban escalation?

A low hour account attacking people at random and being extremely low RP warrants a permaban in my opinion

2 Likes

soory the other chef was doing his job very well he didint need me so i said to him i will bring meat but i didint say what type of meat so i decided to find afk people and kill them and bring there dead body as mad chef but when i attack they some time come back and ask me what im doing and i say meat i m soory for what i did and i thought i was role playing as a mad chef and about the dragging of the man and punching him i wanted take him and open the door with his body because i was trapped in boinsate but i thought grabing worked like goon i didint know i was choking him

soory the other chef was doing his job very well he didint need me so i said to him i will bring meat but i didint say what type of meat so i decided to find afk people and kill them and bring there dead body as mad chef but when i attack they some time come back and ask me what im doing and i say meat i m soory for what i did and i thought i was role playing as a mad chef and about the dragging of the man and punching him i wanted take him and open the door with his body because i was trapped in boinsate but i thought grabing worked like goon i didint know i was choking him

Ok since i dont think you understand what we mean by Roleplay allow me to explain.

Roleplaying on Bee means you are playing the role of a normal human. You arent supposed to be a psychopath who delights in the murder of others and consumes their flesh. Cannibalism is haha funny because Soylent Green. But the chef doesnt go around killing people for his kitchen (Its why he has Morgue access btw.)

You should be roleplaying as a normal person. You cant justify your actions as roleplay when no sane person with a job would do them.

soory i didint know that i didint play on many role play server i palyed on beestation and cm only i didint have really grasp on role playing im soory for that

i m arabic i m not really good on english im so soory for my grammar i try to use google to fix the probleme

1 Like

This looks like the source of his most issues comes from his low-skilled English.

• Didn’t read the rule
  • Didn’t know what a roleplay is
  • Didn’t know how people would take his behaviour
  • Didn’t know to be not offensive

Also, I got a hint from his saying.

i thought grabing worked like goon i didint know i was choking him

He is trying to appeal, but also he didn’t go grief though. It looks he’s been doing LRP behaviour to me.