I took a break and now things are different

It is the ultimate negative moodlet.
It gives your character an Identity crisis.
and it takes away your fluff, wings and apatite for clothing.

Revs are gone and hivemind replaced them.

Sleepers no longer have unlimited chems and need refilled.

Every round is dynamic now so no greenshifts.

Space dragons make rifts and make army of sentient carps.

Xenoqueens no longer stop shuttle launching

Think theres around 4+ new stations since golden. Kilo which is smallpop, fland which is large, corg which is medium and the new glow station thats enormous and has 5 z levels and is on an ice planet. Rad station was also being tested but I’ve never played on it.

Two new species were being tested, Grods which were 4 armed space caterpillars which could detach their brains and regrow in soil. Psyphoza which are psychic mushroom people that are blind but can see anything that makes sound. Grods are in development limbo unfortunatly.

Most important addition.
Can make lassos to tame and ride carps/cows.

Correction : greenshifts can still hapen if dynamic rolls low threat.

They also no longer need to hijack the shuttle - xenos win by simply having an alive queen on the shuttle when it docks with CC.

Romerol is now 20 TC but only purchasable if you have a murderbone objective.
Fland got reworked a lot and is now back in rotation.
There was a new 5 Z level terrestrial map - Glow, but it got disabled due to performance issues.

Yeah, I enjoy helping people through chemistry and xenobio. :smiley:

Although green slimes are quite a bit of work so if no one has done xenobio it’s usually a pass. As that’s 30 minutes of work for me. xd

1 Like

I can certainly agree with that. It’s a shame mutation toxins and whatnot are locked behind one of those “this thing will only ever be available if someone locks themselves in a room for 30 minutes” sort of roles.

1 Like

Grods are fully dead, not limbo.

well shit that is a fun way to learn that my reserved character slot is being wasted

Wait am I crazy or are the things that door wires do now randomized per door? I could have sworn it used to be that if, say, the cyan wire toggled the door lock it would be that way for the rest of the station. Am I misremembering?

1 Like

yea. It’s kind of annoying. I at least think it should be per department

3 Likes

Oh thank god I thought I was going crazy when I was trying to hack a door. It does make it kinda RNG every time though.

1 Like

Airlocks all have randomised wires, luckily machines and other devices still share wires.

2 Likes

Door wires are randomised based on the security level of an airlock. You’re more likely to shock yourself on a command airlock than a public airlock. Some wires on low security airlocks are also marked.

1 Like

I also disagree with the change, but that is infact the point. Its so that hacking a door is an equal amount of time spent evry time, and not find wire once then get semi-instant acces evrywhere.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.