I think this is the good bye for me to bee

It is not the same, simply. I joined Bee for the RP and the fun of experiencing the mechanics. Observing antags and for the fun of it. But these 3 things seems have been distant past for me. I no longer find fun in playing in this server or even observing it. It became what I extremely disliked about fulp. Bee coders hates any sort of actual challenge or antags so much instead of getting good they would just nerf it. And they hate some mechanics so much the last straw for me was the removal of Miasma instead of keeping it and improve it.

I love this server with passion I even have no bans in it. But thats just enough for me. I will stay in forums and discord but no longer play. Any recommendation of good servers to play in other than fulp and bee? I heard many good old players moved to other server but they did not mention it.

18 Likes

Sorry to hear that you’ve experienced what a lot of us have.

A lot of us have moved to certain other servers for different things, such as-

For roleplay: Skyrat

For a rustle and tussle environment: TG (Usually Terrystation)

And for plain old fun: Shiptest (When it’s open)

These are the ones I’ve heard people have been on, I personally haven’t been on Terry. The other ones, though, I can confirm from witnessing and playing myself.

4 Likes

What’s with the dramatic goodbyes people keep making, it’s normal to take a break. See you in a few weeks.

13 Likes

No no no I am not taking a break. I am actually leaving this server “forever”. Simply the coders of this server are horrible and I cant handle it

2 Likes

From what I’ve seen, people are usually trying Skyrat, TG and Shiptest. I personally found Shiptest fun for the one round I played

I can vouch for Yogstation being a decent server, it’s the first non-goon server I played and was pretty fun before I moved

edit: I cannot vouch for admins on any of these servers though because I am a decent player and almost never encounter admins

1 Like

Skyrat is a no no. I hate anything degenerate like this and the last thing I want is to hear someone saying “yiff” to me.

TG yeah for the fun of it but not RP

9 Likes

I can understand that, so if you’re willing to wait for fun rp then Shiptest might be your new mainstay. It’s usually open Monday, Friday, and Sunday. It was open Saturday this week, as well. Population is often above 70 recently and you get to fly around in cool ships and visit different planets with players in multiple factions! It runs off of the /tg/station-whitesands code, so you won’t have to relearn much other than what a proper colony needs to thrive(Yes you can build colonies), and which factions you like/who they are.

4 Likes

:wave:

1 Like

It‘s kind of sad how the only alternative RP wise seems to be fucking Skyrat. I feel you.

9 Likes

I hate how the typical response to a goodbye here is to try to diss or humiliate the person, even if they’re extremely nice.

14 Likes

try goon mrp. its a breath of fresh air. i have never met someone uninteresting/unfunny in the server and they’re really lax about their policies. its ss13 in its purest form, because they embrace the chaos.

2 Likes

Yeah, the only other thing I’m aware of that is (possibly) RP oriented is Paradise but I havent played it

At certain times of the day that I’d like to play on Bee, it’s just work or bed time for folks. And for that I branched out.

• Goon MRP: It’s Goon, and it’s MRP. You sometimes find me and Axel there. :0

• Shiptest: Very fun premise in its current state. Merely roleplay is the requirement. Instead of a central station the crew spawn in on various ships and crew them individually in teams. It’s great fun. They’re up Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday.

4 Likes

Monke and Russstation are still around. Tho they might not be to your taste.

AXEL PLAYS GOON??? based

Shiptest is probably the best option out of all of them. It has good vibes that reminds me of the good rounds you can get on Bee. There’s a lot of stuff on shiptest that Bee really needs if it still wants to be considered a roleplaying server, like favour text.

AND ACTUALLY HAVING WIGS IN THE LOADOUT HOLY FUCK WHY DOESN’T BEE HAVE THAT ALREADY?

5 Likes

I honestly don’t recommend Goon roleplay, there was an incident not too long ago where a Head of Security player got a role ban for shooting nukies instead of trying to role-play with them.

People be thinking beestation is an airport, it’s not, no need to announce departures :peace_symbol:

1 Like

Average goodbye thread: I’m tired. I don’t like your players/rules/admins/mother. I had a bad experience. The clown pied me. Here’s a formal goodbye glhf

Average goodbye thread replies: HaHaHaHa YoU’lL bE bAcK HaHaHa WhO aSkEd HaHaHa LiTeRalLy WhO No OnE cArEs :scream::scream::scream::ok_hand::ok_hand::pray::pray: :airplane:

You wouldn’t call a person shit for introducing themselves. Yet when they leave, anything goes. The double standards are immense.

gwrh

3 Likes